dish tv will add 50 chanels

DishHD said:
I mean the Tru HD channels are No way near a Tru HD bcuz they dont show a Single Movie which you will feel like if they are 1080p PQ bcuz other English Hd Movie channels like Zee studio hd and Star Movies HD etc show movies in real Full hd 1080p Resolution.

Then you have to contact the channels not Dish TV. Ask the channels to play a good HD resolution movie. What do you see a problem with Dish TV or any other DTH here?

DishHD said:
I Mean Few more HD sports Channel :lol

Fine bro. List out the channels.

DishHD said:
The same National Geographic HD Channel is available here in Arabic and English Feed Here in Dubai.

Fine bro. But did you check with the channels whether they are offering Hindi feed? If yes, we can ask Dish TV or any DTH to add audio feed. Otherwise, it is not a problem with Dish TV or any other DTH.

DishHD said:
Nothing More :tup

Thank God :tup

And you didn't answer my other questions.

DishHD said:
Hd News Channels,

I don't think such a channel exists in India. Can you please list the channels you want to have? If not exists then it is not a problem with dish tv or any dth.

DishHD said:
and at least 1 HD 3d Movie channel for 3D tv Owners.

Any such channel exists in India? If not means it is not a problem with dish tv or any dth.

Sadiq said:
Then you have to contact the channels not Dish TV. Ask the channels to play a good HD resolution movie. What do you see a problem with Dish TV or any other DTH here?

Fine bro. List out the channels.

Fine bro. But did you check with the channels whether they are offering Hindi feed? If yes, we can ask Dish TV or any DTH to add audio feed. Otherwise, it is not a problem with Dish TV or any other DTH.

Thank God :tup

And you didn't answer my other questions.

I don't think such a channel exists in India. Can you please list the channels you want to have? If not exists then it is not a problem with dish tv or any dth.

Any such channel exists in India? If not means it is not a problem with dish tv or any dth.

@Sadiq Bro all i meant here is Seriously This DTH operators Need to improve their HD service and offer some thing good for their HD customers. Thanx god Sadiq Bro u r not an Owner of an DTH service in India other wise you would have treated us like this :damn :damn

DishHD said:
@Sadiq Bro all i meant here is Seriously This DTH operators Need to improve their HD service and offer some thing good for their HD customers. Thanx god Sadiq Bro u r not an Owner of an DTH service in India other wise you would have treated us like this :damn :damn

Oh really!!!!

I already reported your post. May be Admin can reply you the best answer....

I just wished to explain you the facts and your response to me is amazing...

Sadiq said:
Oh really!!!!

All the Best :tup

But there was nothing wrong or bad word in my this Post :hello

Sadiq said:
Oh really!!!!

DishHD said:
All the Best :tup
But there was nothing wrong or bad word in my this Post :hello

yes, the reply was neither "Abusive" nor "Profane" in my opinion.

DishHD was sharing his grievance about dish tv and what Sadiq said was just the facts that "a DTH cannot add a channel/audio feed if the broadcaster do not provide it"...... nothing wrong in both replies. :)

but at the same time i like you both to carry out the discussion in a friendly manner rather than trying to fight each other. why should we fight for the sake of a DTH company which neither of us not part of ;)

DishHD said:
There are Enough Regional, Movies, Sports, Documentary and Soups and Serials channels no one wants any more of them now. They should only add channels in HD. Better get a LCD or LED Tv and a HD connection to enjoy Tv now. Or be happy with the SD channels Available on your small Tv. :p

Firstly buying a lcd or led tv is cheap as now a days cost of lcd ,led is less.but buying an hd connection is very costly and then if you buy hd connection there are only 20-30 HD channel.whats the use of buying such hd connection for such high price and paying per month more for 20 -30hd channels

ratedr said:
Firstly buying a lcd or led tv is cheap as now a days cost of lcd ,led is less.but buying an hd connection is very costly and then if you buy hd connection there are only 20-30 HD channel.whats the use of buying such hd connection for such high price and paying per month more for 20 -30hd channels

@Ratdr This is what i said before but don't why no one understands my meaning, Now if some spends so much money for a HD connection and the Packages of HD channels are soo high compare to Sd channels and still after all this what they get is just 12 to 27 HD channels depending on what DTH you are using. Now when some one things about this then surely it stop him from getting a HD connection bcoz many will think why should they get a HD connection now and they will wait until many HD channels are added in Dth platforms. But the way This Dth Operators are moving now towards Hd channel it feels like it will take them a long time for them to give a descent HD service for their Hd customers.

DishHD said:
@Ratdr This is what i said before but don't why no one understands my meaning, Now if some spends so much money for a HD connection and the Packages of HD channels are soo high compare to Sd channels and still after all this what they get is just 12 to 27 HD channels depending on what DTH you are using. Now when some one things about this then surely it stop him from getting a HD connection bcoz many will think why should they get a HD connection now and they will wait until many HD channels are added in Dth platforms. But the way This Dth Operators are moving now towards Hd channel it feels like it will take them a long time for them to give a descent HD service for their Hd customers.

Yeah. I agree with you DishHD.. Either all broadcasters change their channels to HD or one new DTH needs to be started only with HD channels (not even upsalled HD). Even if they are starting a new DTH company, they can only offer a maximum of 30 channels, which we can get the same in any of the present DTH.

Then why u shud wait for uhd , 4k display TVs in India. Till any broad aster ready to provide service.

Or Let other Network Channels Downlink in India...
Such as Sky,fox etc...
So HD will be In Plenty....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock