dish tv will add 50 chanels

@ DishHD: I can understand ur frustration, who doesnt want to watch HD channels, and other international channels or want India to be mkt leader in TV/digital industry !!
Till now, I only get 1 english music channel, VH1. :wall

But, only a single party is not to be blamed. Its a vicious circle, where everyone is playing spoilsport: Indian economy, Govt policies, Mindset of Indian audiences, channel broadcasters, dth companies etc... so cant really help it.

The only important point, and the basic point of difference between India and other countries... is India is whole lot more diverse.
I believe in coming yrs... u'll see a much improved face of Indian DTH industry. :)

shawl_who said:
@ DishHD: I can understand ur frustration, who doesnt want to watch HD channels, and other international channels or want India to be mkt leader in TV/digital industry !!
Till now, I only get 1 english music channel, VH1. :wall

But, only a single party is not to be blamed. Its a vicious circle, where everyone is playing spoilsport: Indian economy, Govt policies, Mindset of Indian audiences, channel broadcasters, dth companies etc... so cant really help it.

The only important point, and the basic point of difference between India and other countries... is India is whole lot more diverse.
I believe in coming yrs... u'll see a much improved face of Indian DTH industry. :)

:k :tup by the time their DTH service would be improved we would reach the sky far from this earth :D ;)

adding of HD channel is not important.but all dth should add regional,sports,movies channel in sd then they should think of adding HD channels more.

ratedr said:
adding of HD channel is not important.but all dth should add regional,sports,movies channel in sd then they should think of adding HD channels more.

There are Enough Regional, Movies, Sports, Documentary and Soups and Serials channels no one wants any more of them now. They should only add channels in HD. Better get a LCD or LED Tv and a HD connection to enjoy Tv now. Or be happy with the SD channels Available on your small Tv. :p

@DishHD: What more HD channels you want to have?

Sadiq said:
@DishHD: What more HD channels you want to have?

Tru Hd Hindi Movie Channel not the fake Zee cinema HD and Star Gold Hd which are no where near a Tru Hd channel, More Sports HD channel which would show every Football and cricket in HD, Hd News Channels, Hindi feed on NG Hd and Discovery HD channel, Hd MOD Movies channels and at least 1 HD 3d Movie channel for 3D tv Owners. And much much more :) :tup

DishHD said:
Tru Hd Hindi Movie Channel not the fake Zee cinema HD and Star Gold Hd which are no where near a Tru Hd channel, More Sports HD channel which would show every Football and cricket in HD, Hd News Channels, Hindi feed on NG Hd and Discovery HD channel, Hd MOD Movies channels and at least 1 HD 3d Movie channel for 3D tv Owners. And much much more :) :tup

Brother Brother I think you are request launch new channels. but this dish TV section. please post it on TV channels section.

Re: RE: dish tv will add 50 chanels

DishHD said:
Tru Hd Hindi Movie Channel not the fake Zee cinema HD and Star Gold Hd which are no where near a Tru Hd channel,

I think dish is providing tru hd version only. Not the upscaled one. Do you see a lag in quality? Did you check the quality in other dth offering these hd channels? If you are seeing the same quality then the problem is from Channel end and not with dish tv or any dth.

DishHD said:
More Sports HD channel which would show every Football and cricket in HD,

Can you please list out the channels you want to have? I think the only missing channels are ESS HD channels. Also I don't think no channels in hd exists in India to show football all the time in hd. And we have Ten HD.

DishHD said:
Hd News Channels,

I don't think such a channel exists in India. Can you please list the channels you want to have? If not exists then it is not a problem with dish tv or any dth.

DishHD said:
Hindi feed on NG Hd and Discovery HD channel,

Whether Hindi audio feed available from channel end? Because these channels ate not Indian specific channels. These are for the entire Asia. So that they are not giving Hindi audio feed. It is not a problem of dish tv or any dth.

DishHD said:
Hd MOD Movies channels

Yeah. This is a very valid request. You can request dish tv for this.

DishHD said:
and at least 1 HD 3d Movie channel for 3D tv Owners.

Any such channel exists in India? If not means it is not a problem with dish tv or any dth.

DishHD said:
And much much more :) :tup

Much more? Please list out boss..

Sadiq said:
I think dish is providing tru hd version only. Not the upscaled one. Do you see a lag in quality? Did you check the quality in other dth offering these hd channels? If you are seeing the same quality then the problem is from Channel end and not with dish tv or any dth.

I mean the Tru HD channels are No way near a Tru HD bcuz they dont show a Single Movie which you will feel like if they are 1080p PQ bcuz other English Hd Movie channels like Zee studio hd and Star Movies HD etc show movies in real Full hd 1080p Resolution.

Can you please list out the channels you want to have? I think the only missing channels are ESS HD channels. Also I don't think no channels in hd exists in India to show football all the time in hd. And we have Ten HD.

I Mean Few more HD sports Channel :lol

Whether Hindi audio feed available from channel end? Because these channels ate not Indian specific channels. These are for the entire Asia. So that they are not giving Hindi audio feed. It is not a problem of dish tv or any dth.

The same National Geographic HD Channel is available here in Arabic and English Feed Here in Dubai.

Much more? Please list out boss..

Nothing More :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock