Dish tvs new test channel 2 is not star sports 2

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 11,600

DishHD

Reaction score
So now the epg on new test channel on dish tv test channel 2 has started showing some strange programs listings. So it means that test channel 2 is not star sports 2. But some dish tv dealers said it may b star sports 2. for details check the pic below,

7IKJLVq.jpg

yes its some regional language channel .... I think its same channel which was removed couple of days ago as some 1 post removal of that channel here.

So thats it i cant wait and watch any more, cant trust dish tv any more and they are not worthy to be trusted any more. I will activate my airtel now but i dont want to miss my fav channels on dish tru hd which are UTV Stars HD and NG Avdenture HD i mostly watch this channels. But i dont wanna watch the beautiful game of cricket in SD channels bcoz we dont get to watch tournaments like this every day, this matches deserved to b watched in HD.

Yes, the varai indru epg from puthiya thalaimurai tamil news channel

Yes. It is Puthiya Thalaimurai. Confirmed by the programme "Karka Kasadara".

4 Beta

I have a strange feeling that Test 1 and 2 are the ESS HD channels because, why would they add DABANGG TV again? Its already present. Rumors have been going round that ESS HD is to be added. Maybe they are just testing with random channels. An EPG does not prove anything. Hopefully my theory will be correct!

mussu-100 said:
I have a strange feeling that Test 1 and 2 are the ESS HD channels because, why would they add DABANGG TV again? Its already present. Rumors have been going round that ESS HD is to be added. Maybe they are just testing with random channels. An EPG does not prove anything. Hopefully my theory will be correct!
1- dabbang is not re added as test 1 . Its just that when ever dishtv remove a channel frm its plateform it becomes test channel for some time then remove it completely, its conformed that test 1 & 2 are those removed channels...... 2nd these two test channels 1 and 2 are frm 2 diffrnt sats and both frm sd channels frequencies.... I don,t think dishtv need to test channels for adding new channels... But iam 100% sure these 2 are not new chnnels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock