Binge+ is a DOWNGRADE

@mypermspam please raise a complaint with tataplay team that you are not happy with binge+ box and it's features , ask them to downgrade to hd plus box..if not listening then use twitter (X)

@mypermspam please raise a complaint with tataplay team that you are not happy with binge+ box and it's features , ask them to downgrade to hd plus box..if not listening then use twitter (X)
I have asked them about downgrade when they called to ask if installation is complete. They said it is not possible, only upgrade is. Do you think I can still get it done? Would be a huge relief!

I have asked them about downgrade when they called to ask if installation is complete. They said it is not possible, only upgrade is. Do you think I can still get it done? Would be a huge relief!
Welcome to DreamDTH @mypermspam bro 🙂

In tataplay downgrade not possible, may be they cancelled your connection & refund the amount,

I think downgrade hd recording box not possible, may be they will downgrade to hd stb, try to send email to below mentioned email

ceo (at) tataplay.com

There is no need of hybrid boxes by dth op. since almost all tv are smart TV. So you have to keep satellite and internet separate.
Even if the companies need to launch hybrid boxes just for being relevant, they should provide better features.
IMO, Upgrading Tata Play + HD with additional features (which binge box provides) would have been much better instead of launching binge+
The box is made dormant now(having capabilities to serve much more, but is made to serve less) :(

Even if the companies need to launch hybrid boxes just for being relevant, they should provide better features.
IMO, Upgrading Tata Play + HD with additional features (which binge box provides) would have been much better instead of launching binge+
The box is made dormant now(having capabilities to serve much more, but is made to serve less) :(
They can still fix these (add some features) with updates but I'm honestly not expecting much.

Couldn't agree more. Already cancelled the Binge+ subscription.
As members said, for someone who extensively uses recording should stick to HD+ boxes. Binge box is only for those who are not happy with smart features of their existing tvs or don't have one. Recording was introduced 13 years back and 4K is relatively new. So it will take sometime for these dth companies to fine tune both of these.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock