DishTruHD+ adds "&pictures HD" in Asli HD Version

Re: RE: DishTruHD+ adds "&pictures HD" in Asli HD Version

aumnamonarayan said:
First know and then comment, even with black bars there can be HD content as that is the telecast of the concerned program in original aspect ratio. For u to understand it can be as simple as that, if u r getting un-stretched picture and in 1080i resolution on the concerned channel from broadcaster end then it is HD
True.

But upscaling can also be easily spotted.

Deep.S said:
Great News that "&Pictures HD" :eek:hya Aspect Ratio is Now 16:9.  Now Enjoy in Full Screen.
Earlier it was available in 4:3 Ratio.

Some Snaps:-
epygetuq.jpg
a2a3anaz.jpg

Bro 16:9 aspect ratio has nothing to do with full HD but I have seen many movies on SD channels with 16:9 ratio. But a good Pq is the main difference between SD and HD channels and by the way most of Bollywood movies are not possible to be telecasted in 16:9 ratio bcuz Bollywood movies are not edited for tv use bcuz they are just edited for cinema screens has on the other end Hollywood movies are edited separately for cinema and tv that's the reason you find every Hollywood movies telecasted on HD channels in 16:9 ratio where has Bollywood movies not in 16:9. Bollywood movies not telecasted in 16:9 is not a mistake of broadcaster's but its from the editors in bollywood who don't edit Bollywood movies for TVs. But I read some where on net that Bollywood has recently started to edit their movies in 16:9 for HDTVs separately, so may be upcoming movies of Bollywood telecasted in 16:9 ratio :k

nuzygy7a.jpg

ZEE has added another channel to its catalogue. A year after ZEE
launched its second brand ‘&’ with
ANDPictures , it has added the HD
version of the channel to its growing bouquet of channels.andpicturesHD will focus on bringing the Bollywood blockbusters ,megapremiers and Hollywood hits together to a single destination and providing complete entertainment to its viewers. The channel is currently available on DishTV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock