DishTruHD+ adds "&pictures HD" in Asli HD Version

rakrishnan said:
I agree.

But look at the moot point. There is lack of quality content because there isn't a platform for users to consume the content.

Take the case of Gemini HD. The sun people spent a bomb on setting up I&b licenses, infrastructure and then bam they had no content. They started upscaling content. Slowly they have now crawled into having genuine HD content.

When Star launched their channels back in 2011 there was serious shortage of good HD stuff. But things have moved on.

I sincerely hope that this little DishTV trick of bulk launching HD channels does help in consumers getting more good stuff to watch in HD.

ZEE Cinema hd shows quality HD movies even old ones STAR GOLD HD only shows 3 4 true HD movies but most of the movies they show are upscaled ones in nights and morning time

Devesh said:
Karthik bro i think u r a south subscriber thats why u r not getting this channe.
Isn't it.

Hi Karthik/Devesh
I am also a south customer, but I am getting this channel. I have taken "Full on HD" pack.
Anish Moideen

Re: RE: DishTruHD+ adds "&pictures HD" in Asli HD Version

Anish Moideen said:
Hi Karthik/Devesh
I am also a south customer, but I am getting this channel. I have taken "Full on HD" pack.
Anish Moideen
Ok than we should ask karthik bro, which pack he is using.

Re: RE: DishTruHD+ adds "&pictures HD" in Asli HD Version

dreambox.pk said:
ZEE Cinema hd shows quality HD movies even old ones STAR GOLD HD only shows 3 4 true HD movies but most of the movies they show are upscaled ones in nights and morning time
Zee Cinema/Star gold do that once in a while during prime time schedules. The ideal situation would be if we consumers get a 24 hour hd broadcast.

This is the catch-22 we are all in at the moment. It's like a vicious circle.

dreambox.pk said:

I wish we had star gold hd library movies played in zee cinema hd bcuz star gold has very good collection of movies in their library and zee cinema has awesome picture quality on their HD channel. But I am dying to watch Hollywood movies dubbed in Hindi on & pictures:hd. :sp

DishHD said:
I wish we had star gold hd library movies played in zee cinema hd bcuz star gold has very good collection of movies in their library and zee cinema has awesome picture quality on their HD channel. But I am dying to watch Hollywood movies dubbed in Hindi on & pictures:hd. :sp

Yes tats a reason & Pictures HD were made and my gut feeling is they may show some Live cricket contents on ZEE CINEMA HD :sp

Great News that "&Pictures HD" :eek:hya Aspect Ratio is Now 16:9.  Now Enjoy in Full Screen.
Earlier it was available in 4:3 Ratio.

Some Snaps:-
epygetuq.jpg
a2a3anaz.jpg

First know and then comment, even with black bars there can be HD content as that is the telecast of the concerned program in original aspect ratio. For u to understand it can be as simple as that, if u r getting un-stretched picture and in 1080i resolution on the concerned channel from broadcaster end then it is HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock