DishTv Added 4 New HD Channels

TirumalHD said:
DishTv better for HD no doubt it's my personal experience

Im Respect your Experience Bro....but you seeen ever ADTV HD channels...

Karthik said:
All 4 channels are un subscribed for me

which HD pack subcriber are you r bro.. :huh :huh ...for me its subcribed channel...Full on HD is my pack :tup :tup

Airtel HD channels always with best quality with perfect picture color and contrast.
but SD channels are worst.
dish tv SD channels are good.HD channels also ok.

why etv HD EPG not updating???
are they telecasting any movies???
may be just daily soaps only and repeating the same programs............

MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Dish TV has added four new regional high-definition (HD) channels, namely Zee Talkies HD, Colors Kannada HD, Colors Bangla HD and ETV HD, to its offering.
With the new additions, Dish TV has taken the total count of HD channels to 55.

The newly added channels will be available to Dish TV subscribers for a free preview until 1 November.

Announcing this new development Dish TV India CEO Arun Kapoor said, “Dish TV has always taken a lead in enhancing TV viewing experience and exploring opportunities to bring wholesome entertainment to the audience. With a sharp focus on regional-language content, the move aims at connecting strongly with the regional-language subscribers. This addition of four new regional HD channels will not only strengthen our presence in the HD space but will also diversify our offerings.”

Dish TV recently introduced special festive offers to enable customers to opt for a new HD connection by paying Rs 120 extra. Customers just have to pay an introductory price of Rs 1,990, which will include subscription of one-month Super Family Pack/Jumbo Pack and any one HD add-on (worth Rs 75) for one month at no extra cost. Customers will also get options to select HD sachets at a nominal price of Rs 75.

Dish TV to offer four new regional HD channels | TelevisionPost.com

All new channels not working in my box message showing you are not subscribed HD channels and currently I am using Super family pack in HD box

Shivraj said:
All new channels not working in my box message showing you are not subscribed HD channels and currently I am using Super family pack in HD box

contact cc bro...those all channels are under free preview...

They are saying you are not subscribed HD add-on pack hence free preview not available for you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock