• Thread starter bprrkl
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 107
  • Views: Views 24,821
Biswajit.HD said:
bprrkl said:
I ve not recharged it from lst December :p
Biswajit.HD said:
ya .... i am hoping for the best... It has been one month since i deactivated my dish tru hd+ connection..... Will recharge it tommorow once star HD channels get added :lol

well... dish tv will gain customers once star hd channels gets added. But the HD packs are very highly priced, thats the problem, this dth have become un-economical to cater to the needs of the Indian public..

And i wish they remove all the upscaled hd channels, which have defamed their reputation... :)

Also need to launch a proper DVR as having just 'unlimited' recorder is not helping...

Seems the channels will be added directly replacing the upscaled HD channels... As in case of Zee hd channels, they replaced the upscaled channels when they were added... Dish tv never tests the new HD channels now a days, they are directly adding the channel on the tps :)

so most probably it will happen in the morning or afternoon time

i hope this news does not prove to be a false one

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock