DishTv is going to add 5 star HD channels

• Thread starter bprrkl
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 107
  • Views: Views 24,818
Everyone is geared up for the addition of the Star Asli HD channels.... :nj Few moments away :win

ya .... i am hoping for the best... It has been one month since i deactivated my dish tru hd+ connection..... Will recharge it tommorow once star HD channels get added :lol

I m still confident its a fake news as i dont see any changes in channels whatsoever. Its a gimmick to revert left customers with their reactivations nothing else. No Asli HD is gonna add tomorrow

well bro you wont see any changes in channels as the 5 up scaled channels are to me removed to accommodate the same. The same was updated through mod7 channel for dealers recently. But lets wait only few hours remaining.

I ve not recharged it from lst December :p
Biswajit.HD said:
ya .... i am hoping for the best... It has been one month since i deactivated my dish tru hd+ connection..... Will recharge it tommorow once star HD channels get added :lol

bprrkl said:
I ve not recharged it from lst December :p
Biswajit.HD said:

well... dish tv will gain customers once star hd channels gets added. But the HD packs are very highly priced, thats the problem, this dth have become un-economical to cater to the needs of the Indian public..

And i wish they remove all the upscaled hd channels, which have defamed their reputation... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock