DishTv is going to add 5 star HD channels

• Thread starter bprrkl
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 107
  • Views: Views 24,959
dino29 said:
dish tv does not even have 5.1 dolby digital sound on all hd chs except movies now hd so its half the hd experience in dish tv

what is big thing in it?d2h enabled last year.So dish tv can provide it.

dino29 said:
think about airtel, tata sky, reliance, sun direct. videocon d2h was the first to provide so many great sd and highest hd chs, others are catching up to them but except dish tv all others are far away
here some people just come to bash videocon d2h bcoz they feel jealous that tata sky or airtel cannot fullfil their demands

Still you are crying for big cbs love,spark,zee premiere,action,hbo hits,defined,ss2,itv.:D:D:D

Friends,

Please Discuss Related To Dish TV,

We Shouldn't Go Off Topic Particularly Comparing Everything, Every time With D2H

@Dino : Bro Please Leave Comparing Everything With D2H,

Let's Just Discuss About Dish TV,

It'll Be A Healthy Discussion.

Hope Everyone Co-Operates

is dish true HD stb coming with Dolby Digital TM (logo).

Special thanks to bprrkl for sharing the news.... It will be feast to watch the star HD channels on dish tru hd platform.... Have been waiting long for this good news... :)

thanks to MJ786 for first sharing the news in his forum.... :)

Awaiting channel addition soon... :)

Most Of Us Are Ex- Dish TruHD Users (Including Me)

Vadirocks said:
Most Of Us Are Ex- Dish TruHD Users (Including Me)

brother that is not important,i am asking dish true HD stb coming with Dolby Digital logo (trade mark),because if we want proper Dolby Digital sound from a product itself ,that product must need the TM of Dolby Digital logo.so check your STB and tell is it marked on your STB.

Gssran said:
I didn't find any DD logo on Stb.

thanks brother,that is i want.
but how you enjoy the HD with surround sound.i got the information Movies Now only coming with 5.1 optical out.but what about others,is remaining all are giving perfect surround sound via HDMI cable on 3D surround enabled TV (it is available on 3D HD TV) or normal surrounding sound through HDMI cable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock