DishTv is going to add 5 star HD channels

• Thread starter bprrkl
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 107
  • Views: Views 24,963
Sorry people I am almost a zero in these departments, like normal user, I have no problem with the audio,
Yes Movies Now is only in 5.1.

Two likes from one member, how it's possible,

pwBngS6.jpg

Gssran said:
Sorry people I am almost a zero in these departments, like normal user, I have no problem with the audio,
no brother,i am not asking extreme details.just do one thing for me,because i have plan for buy dish tv,one and half years back i bought videocon but after installation i got worried about the sound what they are given.so i reactivated my airtel.
that is the reason i am caring the sound section,because i am music lover and watching high tech movies with full base sound.

just check the below channels:

1.sun music at 10 to 11 PM,is giving surround sound(like your hall is filled with music and voice coming separately).
2.New premier movies on HBO sd channel.
3.watch transporter or transformer or fast & furious series on star movies HD or Movies Now HD (are you feel the left right perfect sound)

just help don't to get risk,any user can convey "what you are observed".
Thanks

people said:
Gssran said:
no brother,i am not asking extreme details.just do one thing for me,because i have plan for buy dish tv,one and half years back i bought videocon but after installation i got worried about the sound what they are given.so i reactivated my airtel.
that is the reason i am caring the sound section,because i am music lover and watching high tech movies with full base sound.

1.sun music at 10 to 11 PM,is giving surround sound(like your hall is filled with music and voice coming separately).
3.watch transporter or transformer or fast & furious series on star movies HD or Movies Now HD (are you feel the left right perfect sound)

Thanks

See, even if the STB doesn't carry the DD logo, it can still pass the 5.1ch audio to a Home-Theater system using the 'Pass-through' mode using the optical cable.
Even if you use HDMI cable to pass the audio to the TV, you will be getting only 2ch + some 'virtual surround' sound ! that is not Dolby-Digital Multi-channel audio..
I've connected my DishTV truHD STB to my HT system via optical cable and am getting pure DD 5.1ch audio (DD 5.1 is available only for Movies Now, of course !)

drjf said:
people said:
Gssran said:

Thanks

See, even if the STB doesn't carry the DD logo, it can still pass the 5.1ch audio to a Home-Theater system using the 'Pass-through' mode using the optical cable.
Even if you use HDMI cable to pass the audio to the TV, you will be getting only 2ch + some 'virtual surround' sound ! that is not Dolby-Digital Multi-channel audio..
I've connected my DishTV truHD STB to my HT system via optical cable and am getting pure DD 5.1ch audio (DD 5.1 is available only for Movies Now, of course !)

brother i am talking about SD channels sound clarity(so 5.1 is not a issue),you said 'virtual surround' sound,please check and update that sound clarity for the above listed program or channels from dish true HD.

one more thing TV support 5.1 audio out(but tv speaker giving virtual surround sound),i can connect it to 5.1 channel system and getting sounds from all channels (6).

check below specification,this is for sony,in samsung SRS.if any have the same or related specification please update the sound clarity.

1X9j6SO.jpg

bprrkl said:
well people bro sound clarity for sd channels is good on dishtv
please check the above programs and update the result.

brother you got that same or related sound specification?i think you have Sony!

does HD Royale will give all HD and SD channels ? does it omit any channels? is it 560+taxes or 560 inclusive of taxes?
For longterm customers do they add new channels additions like that being discussed in this thread (Star HD channels)?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock