Solutions
Reaction score
DishTV Launched 4 Years pack for Zing Super FTA Box
Price: 1111/-

Other Offers:
799 for 2 Years
589 for 1 Year

IMG-20240831-WA0000.jpg

Few year back l remember they offered 5 year fta plan at 600 for ltd inactive connection.

From where to buy with this offer?
You cannot purchase the box with this offer directly. You need a Zing Super FTA box (2Y/4Y) and then you can recharge in this FTA box for 1111/4 years after your current FTA plan expires. You can get it from My DishTV app or contact the nearest dealer.

Few year back l remember they offered 5 year fta plan at 600 for ltd inactive connection.
Don't know about this 600 plan. But I still remember. In March 2019, channels like Sony Pal, Star Utsav etc left DD Free Dish platform, then DishTV launched an offer for more than 1 year inactive users. In this offer we had to call a specific number and then they will activate the box for free for 30 days and then we have to pay Rs 1 per day to continue. 30 per month. I seen this on Dish Buzz channel that available FTA for DD Free Dish Users too.

Go for Airtel FTA box or Sun Direct FTA box
Sun FTA box < DD Free Dish For ROI Users
DD Free Dish not equal to South Users
Means Sun FTA is DD Free Dish of South Users 🤣🤣

You cannot purchase the box with this offer directly. You need a Zing Super FTA box (2Y/4Y) and then you can recharge in this FTA box for 1111/4 years after your current FTA plan expires. You can get it from My DishTV app or contact the nearest dealer.

Don't know about this 600 plan. But I still remember. In March 2019, channels like Sony Pal, Star Utsav etc left DD Free Dish platform, then DishTV launched an offer for more than 1 year inactive users. In this offer we had to call a specific number and then they will activate the box for free for 30 days and then we have to pay Rs 1 per day to continue. 30 per month. I seen this on Dish Buzz channel that available FTA for DD Free Dish Users too.

Sun FTA box < DD Free Dish For ROI Users
DD Free Dish not equal to South Users
Means Sun FTA is DD Free Dish of South Users 🤣🤣
Zing box 4year pack lunch price is ok. Dd free dish had around 150 fta ch dish tv had 250 fta ch including dd ch only difference is zing give s paid ch option dd don't give. If dish tv louch fta plan with one particular state all regional ch with fta ch this price is competitive but dish not do that. So no use of this box and plan my point of view.

Don't know about this 600 plan.

Thet launched it for 5 year later it changed 3 year.

Zee DTH pq (max non DDFD channel), recharge offer & hardware quality great.

LCN arrangement for DDFD channel, forced promo after booting box, multiple promo chanmel very bad.

Back
Top Bottom