our dishtv V.C no is 01516017809
name of owner is Abhijit Das
subscriber phone no is 9434875365
order no is D24751507813
recharge amount 220.00.
bank SBI.
recharge through maestro SBI ATM card Billdesk payment gateway
date 07/08/2013
I done dishtv recharge last night(07/08/2013) with amount 220.00. the following amount was deducted from my SBI account I got the message in my phone but our dishtv account does not show the update . today morning 08/08/2013 i got a mail from rechargeitnow.com it says that our recharge is not done . so i request u please recharge our Dishtv account or refund my SBI account with Rs. 220.00 as soon as possible

this things have happened with me also when i was using sbi debit card. My money were transferred to my account in 72 hours. Later on i went for Bank of Maharashtra account with net banking and from that day i never faced problem. I recommend you to wait for 72 hours. But still u could lodge your complaint with dishtv. Also please hide up your details

amitdas said:
hi dishtv
our dishtv V.C no is 01516017809
name of owner is Abhijit Das
subscriber phone no is 9434875365
order no is D24751507813
recharge amount 220.00.
bank SBI.
recharge through maestro SBI ATM card Billdesk payment gateway
date 07/08/2013
I done dishtv recharge last night(07/08/2013) with amount 220.00. the following amount was deducted from my SBI account I got the message in my phone but our dishtv account does not show the update . today morning 08/08/2013 i got a mail from rechargeitnow.com it says that our recharge is not done . so i request u please recharge our Dishtv account or refund my SBI account with Rs. 220.00 as soon as possible
The amount will be credited back to your SBI account but it may take some time but not more than 7 working days. Have you done recharge through rechargeitnow.com? If yes then what you can do is just send an email to rechargeitnow customer care providing transaction ID and necessary details. By the way why do you use third party website(such as rechargeitnow.com) instead of DishTv itself to recharge ? If you need to recharge use DishTv's own online recharge facility such as in my case I always use Tata(Sky online facility. In that way if anything goes wrong you can always contact DishTv customercare.
One more thing you should immediately remove your personal detail(such as V.C number,contact detail etc) from your post. This is just a forum to discuss problems, no one here has the authority to get your money back to your bank account.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock