Seeking Help Issue with Monthly Recharge

Yes, the Customer care representatives of Tata Play were quite stubborn to acknowledge this issue for nearly four days and they were quite skeptical to believe that their system was doing an incorrect calculation even after my clear explanation. Their lack of understanding is the primary reason that this issue still occurs to other Customers as well and the only way to get it resolved is to send an email to the Nodal team and to say them that these packs were only introduced on August 5. This information will help them narrow down this issue to get it resolved. When the Nodal representative called me yesterday, after explaining the issue to him, I specifically mentioned that this problem is happening to all the Customers who changed their packs to 'Tamil Thalaiva HD Pack' on August 5, 2022.

An Update on refund: As stated yesterday, I calculated a refund of Rs.8.40 (Rs.2.10 per day x 4 days) and sent an email to the Nodal team requesting a refund. Today I have received a refund of Rs.10.50 into my account and am not sure how they have arrived at this calculation. Any how, this issue is now resolved for me completely.

MfBJPeo.jpg
For me refund was credited in batches , i could see it in transaction history but i don't know how does it tally
cF5f1D9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock