Breaking DishTv Rolled out OTA update for D6005 and D4004IS STBs to Use On ST2

@balugudidiot bro . Your efforts now borne fruit.Enjoy the channels bro. You saved the effort of realignment for dishtv technician :)
Hahahaha...though i am using TS from past 6months,i am excited about this migration process,and later st2 added few exclusive channels too.and i have 1.5yrs non-stop pack remaining and Rs.600+ bal in my dishtv.i just want to utilise that amount.

Why We do all this Non Sence.... We Want All Channels without any Tricks & Harassment...We are paying Money not asking for Free...:mad::mad::mad:

Dishtv Attitude... F**k **f:mad::mad:

Sorry but...dishtv doing over now :hands:

Last edited:
Why We do all this Non Sence.... We Want All Channels without any Tricks & Harassment...We are paying Money not asking in Free...:mad::mad::mad:

Dishtv Attitude... F**k **f:mad::mad:

Sorry but...dishtv doing over now :hands:
yeah bro...what if they didn't take over videocon D2H:unsure::unsure::unsure: really horrible to think.the way they treat customers should be changed.

first ask cc to add Jumbo family as base pack(no effect on Non-Stop pack)...then only ur v.c get option to request for st2..,after realigning again call to cc and ask them to drop it.Over.

Its possible to add North package after alignment?

@balugudidiot kindly help In setup of st2. Your previous thread about st2 alignment is ok. But help with step by step instructions so that it will be easy for us. Like how to change frequency for only one satellite. The entire process 1. Switch on stb. Like that. I also have one old dish TV antennae with universal lnb.

Last edited:
@balugudidiot kindly help In setup of st2. Your previous thread about st2 alignment is ok. But help with step by step instructions so that it will be easy for us. Like how to change frequency for only one satellite. The entire process 1. Switch on stb. Like that. I also have one old dish TV antennae with universal lnb.
Sure bro...vl make it as simple as possible.

First Edit Home TP in STB to D2h TP 11483 v 44995(OTA downloaded from this TP only).

1.Loose screws of LNB holder with screw driver/tester and Change/shift "MonoBlockLNB Arm" by taking it out. i.e. inter change Primary and Secondary LNBs.
Pics_Art_07-19-08.21.50.png

2.Place LNB such a way that secondary LNB arm touches the holder.(rotate in clockwise till its end)
Pics_Art_07-19-08.24.42.jpg

3.Now Rotate LNB in Anticlock wise direction Slowly by just 3-4 degrees...until U catch the signal.
Pics_Art_07-19-08.29.52.jpg

if u didnt get signal set any other Strong TP ex.11609 V. you will get it for sure...and then slightly adjust antenna to improve signals and then cahnge home TP to 11483 V.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock