Breaking DishTv Rolled out OTA update for D6005 and D4004IS STBs to Use On ST2

@balugudidiot Thank you for fast reply
1.Shall we change the frequency in stb first and then change lnb position or we must change lnb position first and change frequency in stb?
2. Do you get both d2h lcn and dish tv lcn? For ex;sun tv at 542 and 1802?

@balugudidiot Thank you for fast reply
1.Shall we change the frequency in stb first and then change lnb position or we must change lnb position first and change frequency in stb?
2. Do you get both d2h lcn and dish tv lcn? For ex;sun tv at 542 and 1802?

1.if you edit the TP first,den u don;t need to get down from antenna end.i recommend it.
2.You Will get signal from ST2 only...so LCN vl follow d2h lcn(after update)

after catching signals on 11483 TP just swith off the STB at main and swith On...it will be updated automatically.

I am not able to catch st2 by self realignment.thank you @balugudidiot.
Fed up cc, they are useless.if you are in non stop parck u will face the following.
1. Not eligible for migration
2. You must be in south base pack
3. Now they are telling after realignment you have again recharge for non stop pack if you want.
4. 200 for realignment
5. Mpeg 4 box not eligible for migration.
Poor service from dish TV.

first ask cc to add Jumbo family as base pack(no effect on Non-Stop pack)...then only ur v.c get option to request for st2..,after realigning again call to cc and ask them to drop it.Over.
Is that this process is a trick? What they are telling is you cannot change to non stop pack after moving to jumbo family. Did you fight with them or normal conversation only. Within a day did you drop it?

Good news to all, my dishtv hd 6005 box successfully realigned to st2, i called to cc today and they sended technical person and iam getting all the channels from st2 its good news for tamil viewers........
Which Cc no did you call? They are not helping me in either 1860 or 1800. My box is not eligible. Which pack you are in ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock