Seeking Help DishTV STB not responding

Immediately but for confirmation ask again to Customer care
I have asked to customer care about activation of extended warranty plan after purchase of box service plan they told me that it will get activated after 15 days of payment.

I have asked to customer care about activation of extended warranty plan after purchase of box service plan they told me that it will get activated after 15 days of payment.
How much balance in your account?

If you paid Rs117 then only Rs 511 will remain your account and if you don't want to loose your balance then active the policy and temporary deactivate your account for next 15 days or active smallest pack as possible to losses 15 days pack cost.

2. If you paid Rs450 for Dish TV then it's not beneficial for you and need to pay Rs450 to save Rs629

Final decision is yours...

If you paid Rs117 then only Rs 511 will remain your account and if you don't want to loose your balance then active the policy and temporary deactivate your account for next 15 days or active smallest pack as possible to losses 15 days pack cost.

2. If you paid Rs450 for Dish TV then it's not beneficial for you and need to pay Rs450 to save Rs629

Final decision is yours...
Is temporary deactivation of account possible in DishTV?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock