DishTV takes HD offering to 47 with Ten Golf HD addition

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 5,594
Sarkar said:
It's time to wake up from Dream & see what's happening around you :lol

Even if Dish TV has more number of HD channels still its not customers 1st choice due to software and STB quality

I am using DISH tv only because Dish TV was way far in HD channels offering but now they are almost at par with good remote good user interface & STB

Sarkar said:
It's time to wake up from Dream & see what's happening around you :lol

but bro till now dth is the baap of all diah in hd channels :c:win

Tata sky users got jealious to Dish TV...becoz they knew TS still can't beat DishTV in terms of HD channels...

Prasanna bro said:
Tata sky users got jealious to Dish TV...becoz they knew TS still can't beat DishTV in terms of HD channels...

I think the word jealous is applicable to Dish users as they cannot watch 4K movies and sports broadcasted on rival network and they are forced to stick with windows 95 style EPG/software, no DVR, no streaming feature from STB and on top of that most importantly almost non existent of DD audio in almost all the HD chs :lol

Sarkar said:
I think the word jealous is applicable to Dish users as they cannot watch 4K movies and sports broadcasted on rival network and they are forced to stick with windows 95 style EPG/software, no DVR, no streaming feature from STB and on top of that most importantly almost non existent of DD audio in all the HD chs :lol

Agreed :) thats why now i am with TS ;)

Sarkar said:
I think the word jealous is applicable to Dish users as they cannot watch 4K movies and sports broadcasted on rival network and they are forced to stick with windows 95 style EPG/software, no DVR, no streaming feature from STB and on top of that most importantly almost non existent of DD audio in almost all the HD chs :lol

:dodgy :no :no
bro plz dont make this thread to

tatasky user v/s dishtv user
:c :wall

plz

sainibro said:
:dodgy :no :no
bro plz dont make this thread to

tatasky user v/s dishtv user
:c :wall

plz

Did I say anything wrong ? If so then sorry :shy

The comparison started bcoz of DishTv poster posted in post #6 in first page which is totally biased and misleading :dodgy

ABCDEFGH said:
Except Jaya kumar, I can't find a single person who's favourite channel is shopping channel. :lol;)
Yes Bro,I Will Always Give Equal Importance To Shopping Channels:eek:hya:eek:hya:clap

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock