DishTV takes HD offering to 47 with Ten Golf HD addition

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 5,575

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
With the addition of Ten Golf HD, direct to home (DTH) operator DishTV has taken its high definition channels and services count to 47, which is the highest in the country so far.

As of August, rival DTH operator Videocon d2h offered 39 HD offerings to its subscribers.

Ten Golf HD, the 24-hour sports channel dedicated to golf, takes DishTV’s HD sports channel count to seven. DishTV subscribers will be able to watch it on channel number 81. As was earlier reported by Indiantelevision.com, Ten Golf HD was slated to launch on 7 October.

DishTV India chief operating officer Salil Kapoor said, “Latest trends suggest that the growth of the HD category over the past year together with rising sales of flat panel TV’s (LED/LCD) has added a new dimension to the superior HD viewing experience. With the usage of DTH connections with HD boxes, the experience quotient for the subscribers is all set to go up. We are proud to announce addition of Ten Golf HD channel on our platform.”

“DishTV has a complete offering and mix of HD entertainment, music, news and regional language channels and has maximum content with 47 HD channels and services, making it the highest in the country,” he added.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/dth/dth-operator/dishtv-takes-hd-offering-to-47-with-ten-golf-hd-addition-151008

Tata Sky should be considered as rival to Dishtv now...not d2h for HD channels :dodgy

Rushil.D said:
Lets wake up bro
Dish TV beated by Tata Sky in terms of HD channels and service today :no :s

So add another 10 showcase HD channels, no one can beat :shy

ten_golf.png

jay vithlani said:

Dish TV not comparing Tata Sky :em as they will get beated :d

if they are counting D2h 4k and Cinema HD in all counts then in tata sky it will be 48 HD channels and tomorrow it will be 49 :eek:hya

Rushil.D said:
Dish TV not comparing Tata Sky :em as they will get beated :d

if they are counting D2h 4k and Cinema HD in all counts then in tata sky it will be 48 HD channels and tomorrow it will be 49 :eek:hya

i know bro but dish tv still not updated. :p :p

( hindi:- lagta hai abhi bhi hose main nahi aaye hai :D :lol )

jay vithlani said:
i know bro but dish tv still not updated. :p :p

( hindi:- lagta hai abhi bhi hose main nahi aaye hai :D :lol )

dish TV getting 440 watts Shocks from Mr Nagpal I think :d :lol

Rushil.D said:
Lets wake up bro
Dish TV beated by Tata Sky in terms of HD channels and service today :no :s

:no

You can't count the 4 Showcase HD channels in the list has this channels are personal HD channels launched by Tatasky itself not by any broadcaster. Has officially Dish TV is still ahead of Tatasky in terms of holding more HD channels :dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock