Disk is powering up from Energy saving mode

• Thread starter DTH Fan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 8,926
NinadG said:
So that means cc doesn't have foolproof solution...

I don't think anyone have any foolproof solution for this.... The only solution may come as new update for HD+ boxes in due course of time. :sp

iam also facing the same problem since 3 weeks tatasky technician came did nothing and told that he will tell to higher authorites.......anybody have the solution to this

This problem started with my brand new stb too. Its software issue so better to wait till they update software and fix it. If we report to cc they will change stb and same happen with changed stb too after sometime.

So I think its better to write to their CEO now than to call CC to fix the problem...

NinadG said:
So I think its better to write to their CEO now than to call CC to fix the problem...

I think it's the same. You don't really think mails written to that CEO mail ID actually reaches their CEO, do you? No CEO will allow their mail ID to be circulated publicly or afford to be flooded with mails from customers. Writing mails to the Help and CEO IDs are the same. TS just wants customers to believe they can directly reach the CEO. The mails actually go to CC.

Thats tru Bro, but it atleast shows that there is something serious happening & its time to wake up Mr.CEO....
Definitely some senior CC guy would be handling all the emails sent to IDs like [email protected] or [email protected]....
There is nothing wrong as far as customer complaints are sorted out as fast as they can....

NinadG said:
Thats tru Bro, but it atleast shows that there is something serious happening & its time to wake up Mr.CEO....
Definitely some senior CC guy would be handling all the emails sent to IDs like [email protected] or [email protected]....
There is nothing wrong as far as customer complaints are sorted out as fast as they can....

Well bro, you may be right. But I haven't noticed TS doing anything significantly quicker or different when sending mails to the CEO ID versus sending a mail to the Help ID. As you say, as long as TS responds quickly and the issue is sorted out at the earliest, it really doesn't make a difference.

In some cases push is required (like in this case). Customer wants to get the things sorted out ASAP.

There is no need to keep quiet if CC is not able to resolve the problem. Of course, everytime there is no need to send email to CEO.

The perception that "TS doing anything significantly quicker or different when sending mails to the CEO ID versus sending a mail to CC", need to be changed from cutomers mindset. Because this means sending email to CEO is of no better use & CEO support desk is not efficient enough to handle customer queries. TS should work on this & accordingly train CEO suport desk.

Infact customer should not feel need to send email to CEO. This can be achieved only if TS CC is more efficient in resolving customer issues.

Finally you know that as far as TS is concerned, everything is PREMIUM so support should be of premium quality & customer would not like to settle anything other than PREMIUM.

Bajirao will read the mail if you send to ceo. :lol :rofl :D

Yeah, all these Bajiraos need to be trained properly so that TS can retain its PREMIUM tag. ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock