Disk is powering up from Energy saving mode

• Thread starter DTH Fan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 8,928
Bapun Raz said:
Bajirao will read the mail if you send to ceo. :lol :rofl :D

Oh yes, I think Bajirao should definitely be contacted in this case. He can bring up the issue during his frequent meetings with the CEO!!!

So from next time onwards customers should send email to Bajirao on email ID [email protected] to bring attention of Harit Nagpal to their problems in order to resovle their problem. ;) :p

Temporary solution found.

Turn off auto standby and power saving mode. The problem will be solved or wait till next software update with bug fix.

In my STB settings, both options were already set to OFF since the beginning but the problem was occurring regularly.

The good thing at least for me is, since the replacement of my STB the problem has stopped. I'm using the new (repaired) STB since a few days and the problem has not occurred yet.

That means problem was with STB h/w & may not be with f/w.

No Ninad. It happened to many users including me. Problem is with s/w not h/w. They will only replace the stb if you complain as cc ppl have less knowledge and unable to reproduce the problem. Better to wait silently.

Bapun Raz said:
No Ninad. It happened to many users including me. Problem is with s/w not h/w. They will only replace the stb if you complain as cc ppl have less knowledge and unable to reproduce the problem. Better to wait silently.

Windows-Fan said:
In my STB settings, both options were already set to OFF since the beginning but the problem was occurring regularly.

The good thing at least for me is, since the replacement of my STB the problem has stopped. I'm using the new (repaired) STB since a few days and the problem has not occurred yet.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock