Breaking Disney exploring options to sell or join venture Disney Star India Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today i am missing @dino29 brother who have immense faith in sinking ship that is Disney hotstar.. 😂😂.. he was saying hotstar will come back and so on and now this news.. he will be shocked
Soon enough he will come back, don’t worry. After all Disney Star and Airtel need some supporters too. I’m not joking; the way some of Star’s channels like Star Kiran have totally failed, it will need a lot of support going forward!

Yeah bro we are the persons who stick on with same information what we have said previously. These people are die-hard fans of STAR. So they are not able to digest such things. Now everything comes officially through reputed big sites.

Even now some guys says that this deal will never be closed
The thing is this deal has more hurdles than zee sony. It may not be in legal but in lot of cash works.
But one good thing out of this deal is both parties will be profitable unlike in zee sony where zee is getting all benifits

If Reliance buy Star India leaving some shares with Disney inorder to stick disney contents and liquidate Viacom 18 channels and then bring contents under Star umbrella..then Star India will become a super mammoth than now😱

When i said people jumped on me. Only 2 people trusted because even they knew the news.
Yeah You said Reliance own firms Jio Broadband and Telecom company acquiring whole broadcasting media company, later Viacom18 die for another media company like Disney acquired Star and later own UTV broadcasting business shutdowns.

If Reliance buy Star India leaving some shares with Disney inorder to stick disney contents and liquidate Viacom 18 channels and then bring contents under Star umbrella..then Star India will become a super mammoth than now😱
Uday Shankar is vibhishan of disney star

Reliance/Viacom18 even talks with Zee/Sony and Sun Network few years back which negotiations later paused, Actually they have deep pocket from many sources can acquire one buy one media company sake of market share. we can see same thing in hollywood Studios acquiring another hollywood studios for Box office share.

I think in future those small so many broadcasters game changer, if they manage low budget contents.

It noted that charging for the same content on TV while making it free online goes against the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India's regulatory framework, which aims to establish a comprehensive environment that ensures transparency and non-discrimination, and subscriber safety.

The federation contended that free streaming will have an adverse impact on the businesses of its members like GTPL Hathway, DEN Networks, Siti Networks, and Hathway Digital as pay TV customers migrate to OTT.

If Viacom buys Star, then OTT name will be Jio Star, perfect 👍😍
As I said that Viacom/Jio always depends on others, except B Grade Jio Studios contents nothing there on their own platform for long term, that's why they inks deal with Universal, HBO and Warner bros Discovery. who knows they may even sign deal with Lionsgate, Sony and Disney Studios in coming months.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock