Breaking Disney has acquired 21st Century Fox’s film and TV studios in a landmark deal

Read above given link bro all Disney team will now be under Star n will report to Star's current HOD's :wink2: So Star Will manage all things as it is now ..
Star and Disney India, will be headed by Sanjay Gupta, who is now the Star India managing director. He will report to Uday Shankar, chairman of Star and Disney India, and president of The Walt Disney Co Asia Pacific.

Disney and star will both merge their units, and the merged entities hods will report to Walt Disney

Last edited by a moderator:
He is now chairman for Disney Ind n Star India n President of Walt Disney Asia Pacific :ok2:
Since he is the president of Walt Disney Asia, which consists of the merged entity of Star and Disney, every Star head will now report to him, ie. to Walt Disney

Since he is the president of Walt Disney Asia, which consists of the merged entity of Star and Disney, every Star head will now report to him, ie. to Walt Disney
Yes that i know we're discussing about Indian HOD's Of Disney :ok2: I got your point hope you also understand what I was saying .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock