Disney India to Replace Bindass Play With Disney International HD on 29th October

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 93
  • Views: Views 21,066
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20170929_172052.jpg

No new shows added till now

Dil buffering.
Tonight 7 pm
N tia request show, ishq messenger n other music programs have also been added.

Disney Broadcasting India is shutting down its pure-play Hindi music channel Bindass Play to launch Disney International HD.
Bindass Play will shut down on 29 October and will be replaced with Disney International HD.

The company had received the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting’s (MIB) clearance to rename Bindass Play as Disney International HD in September.

Disney International HD will be the first HD channel from the Disney bouquet. It is likely to be the home of Disney’s international content.

“This is to inform the consumers that effective October 29, 2017 (00:00 hours) the feed of the channel named Bindass Play shall be replaced with a high-definition feed under the name Disney International HD pursuant to the approval dated 1 September 2017 from the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting,” the company said in a public notice.

“Disney International HD shall be available for viewing purposes via an HD Integrated Receiver Decoder box/set-top box only.

Please note that Disney International HD shall not be available from the said date in the absence of requisite infrastructure and/or in the event your operator does not subscribe for Disney International HD.”

Social it means IN FUTURE THEY WILL NOT LAUCH DISNEY XD HD coz THEY shopping DISNEY'S INTERNATIONALS SHOW

Guys, I read somewhere that "Jaggaa Jasoos" is premiering on 29th October at 11 AM on Disney Channel. Why its premiering on Disney so late i.e. already it premiered on UTV Movies on 30th Sep. And Disney HD is also launching on 29th October from 0:00 hrs, so its co-incidence or pre-planned i.e. may be they want to premiere it in HD also, so its premiere on Disney got delayed by a month, let us see whether they premiere "Jaggaa Jasoos" on Disney International HD or not !!

Bindass Play now started showing Movies, 2 in morning & 2 in evening. Unofficially we can say B play is shutdown/Lost its original position first moved thier request programming to bindass & now movies

@Shubh why have you reposted the same picture as above? Where is the movie going on? :huh:
Also can you tell what type of movies (names) were shown on Bindass Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock