Disney India to Replace Bindass Play With Disney International HD on 29th October

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 93
  • Views: Views 21,107
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Logo Bro I Like Red Theme. BTW It's Official One Or You Created This Logo.
I did not make it; got it from the source mentioned. Seems to be official as I found a variant too:
29-sep-news2017-3.jpg

No bro it will cater the needs of teens, youth and programming will be mix of Animation shows, Disney's Movies & Music etc

Really excited for Disney HD:surprised:
No animated content will be a part of this channel as per reports.

No animated content will be a part of this channel as per reports.
Oh yes I read it as Channel will not have any animated shows during prime time 6-8pm :blush:but actually it says Channel will have 6 to 8 pm prime time band, will not have any animated shows

My honest opinion

It is nice to see Disney India finally bring stuff like KC Undercover, Descendants but at the same time I am disappointed with the fact that these shows will (most likely) be exclusive to the HD channel, just like Nick HD is doing with their international Nickelodeon shows.

If only they could stop spamming Doraemon on Disney Channel, and just air it on Hungama only. They could use Disney SD for the same stuff. Disney Channel Asia has SD and HD feed and both have exact same programming with no difference whatsoever. If Disney India had done the same thing Disney Asia did then that would have been better.

They should not expect much ratings because when it will launch hardly anyone will have it and it will take some time. Disney Asia only shows sitcoms on weekend night, let's see how Disney India handles this.

I hope Disney India does not turn the channel upside down after a few months, let's see how's the initial launch because at the moment I don't know. Let's try to be positive and give them good feedback so they can continue. Hope all the best for them.

This is not a HD version of Disney Channel. Instead, it is a New English GEC from Disney. Also, this marks Disney's first HD venture in India. We may expect HD Versions of Disney, Disney XD and Disney Junior soon...
This is not a GEC but it is just a new HD channel to show the American Disney Channel live action shows they air everywhere in the world except India. The current Disney Channel in India is basically another Hungama.

DISNEY CHANNEL WILL AIRING DISNEY CHANNEL AND DISNEY XDS LIVE ACTION SERIES AND MOVIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock