Disney International HD Programming Line-up

How are they going to sustain this channel for long? I mean during the forthcoming years? (unless they expect to shut it down shortly after!)
I don't think they have enough shows. Live-action Disney shows run for 4 seasons max and then end, barely reaching 100 episodes! That way, each of their "handpicked" and "rewind" series will last for only 4 months (or less) if they continue with this Monday to Friday format.

I hope that this channel doesn't turn into the HD version of that crappy schedule-less Disney Channel in the future. :(:cautious:

Last edited:
How are they going to sustain this channel for long? I mean during the forthcoming years? (unless they expect to shut it down shortly after!)
I don't think they have enough shows. Live-action Disney shows run for 4 seasons max and then end, barely reaching 100 episodes! That way, all of their "handpicked" and "rewind" series will last for only 4 months (or less) if they continue with this Monday to Friday format.

I hope that this channel doesn't turn into the HD version of that crappy schedule-less Disney Channel in the future. :(:cautious:
Bro they have many old n new shows like boy meets world, Lizzie Mcguire, Even steven many more

Bro they have many old n new shows like boy meets world, Lizzie Mcguire, Even steven many more
I know but I don't think they are enough to keep the channel active and going for like 5-10 years you know. Nonetheless, I hope the channel turns out to be successful and remains functional. :)

Another encouraging point: DTHs are adding it as an English GEC and not as a kids' channel. That way it automatically gets a more premium (mature) perception. :clap:

Disney-branded TV channels never use any other font other than 'Placard' which is meant to be used by all Disney-branded channels throughout the world. I'm sure DIHD will also use this.
Bro they used DISNEY CHANNEL USA THEME N BACKGROUND

Disney USA and UK has been using a new look for a few months now, DIHD is launching with the old 2014 look. Disney Asia is also stuck on this old look.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock