Discussion Disney XD relaunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's close this thread you're copying My thread
what's there to copy, I saw the info, but I found "your" thread was not open for reply, so I made a new thread so that we can have a discussion!
But now, as I found the information is completely false, there's nothing to discuss about! So, I asked admin to close this (the thread which I created)

what's there to copy, I saw the info, but I found "your" thread was not open for reply, so I made a new thread so that we can have a discussion!
But now, as I found the information is completely false, there's nothing to discuss about! So, I asked admin to close this (the thread which I created)
I think you haven't read logopedia That information Is true maybe it will come on October it's a surprise

I think you haven't read logopedia That information Is true maybe it will come on October it's a surprise
are you talking about this page?

DZKXBK4.png

I have dug deep and found that, the user who created this page was spreading false information

bRsyJ7w.png

and due to which the admin of that site blocked him to spread vandalism

PxreBgj.png

just because you saw something like that on a trusted site, you didn't even cared whether its true or false, there is no sources cited on the page, how can you say its true!

are you talking about this page?

DZKXBK4.png

I have dug deep and found that, the user who created this page was spreading false information

bRsyJ7w.png

and due to which the admin of that site blocked him to spread vandalism

PxreBgj.png

just because you saw something like that on a trusted site, you didn't even cared whether its true or false, there is no sources cited on the page, how can you say its true!
OMG Yes I Was Talking About this page and I'm even also a member of logopedia that guy done wrong thanks for clearing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock