Disney's Industrial Light & Magic (ILM) opens Mumbai Studio

• Thread starter RdX
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,049
So Disney eyeing something big from Indian market for Both Hollywood movies Budget and box office.

Last edited:
So Disney eyeing something big from Indian market for Both Hollywood movies Budget and box office.
Even though it's a Disney backed company, it isn't like all Disney owned movies are done by them, it's actually a combination of VFX companies work on each movie, of course unless it's a Lucasfilm production as they own ILM.

Also, it isn't like this is the first operation outside USA, they have multiple operations throughout the globe.

Even though it's a Disney backed company, it isn't like all Disney owned movies are done by them, it's actually a combination of VFX companies work on each movie, of course unless it's a Lucasfilm production as they own ILM.

Also, it isn't like this is the first operation outside USA, they have multiple operations throughout the globe.
yeah, most of movies Studios working with different VFX companies we can see that on Marvel Studios movies. I think now they're reducing cost of local movies, visual production, television and special promos from IL&M in India.

I think movie VFX production second venture after Sports, in sports Star india have Star Sports production team with Studio producers and On field producers, they're successfully done Production for men's T20 World cup and ACC's Asia Cup in UAE. most of people won't agree that still calling its ICC's previous production partner Sunset + vine production.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock