Disney's New DuckTales Episodes

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 71
  • Views: Views 13,307
All i can see in video description:

DuckTales the Series Coming to Disney XD This Summer!
Coming to Disney XD USA not India bro...im sure Ducktales will Disney Channel India.....

Now I lost the trust on this topic coz of no improvement on date of launching already half of the year gone though :sad:sad:wall:wall:tears::tears:

Now I lost the trust on this topic coz of no improvement on date of launching already half of the year gone though :sad:sad:wall:wall:tears::tears:

DuckTales
250px-DuckTales2017.jpg

DuckTales is a 2017 American animated television series by Disney Television Animation. The series, which serves as a reboot of the original series of the same name, was announced on February 25, 2015 and is scheduled to premiere on Disney XD on August 12, 2017. The first season will consist of 21 half-hour episodes and two hour-long specials.[3] On March 2, 2017, prior to the series premiere, the show was renewed for a second season.[4] The series will debut on August 12, 2017 with a one-hour special, titled Woo-oo!, followed by two new episodes on September 23, 2017.

DuckTales (2017 TV series) - Wikipedia

Disney XD has slotted an August premiere date for its new animated comedy-adventure series DuckTales. It will kick off with an hourlong television movie to be presented for 24 consecutive hours beginning at midnight Saturday, August 12 on Disney XD. The series then will debut with two new episodes Saturday, September 23 (7:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., 8:00 p.m., 10:30 p.m., EDT/PDT). Each will also be available on the Disney XD app and Disney XD VOD on these same dates. The September series premiere coincides with the 30th anniversary of the original Emmy-winning series.

‘DuckTales’: Cartoon Reboot Gets Premiere Date On Disney XD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock