display problem

rohityadav

Reaction score
Hi,
i am going through a strange problem Even D2H technician failed to solve my problem. I have two HD STBs. One is connected to TV with HDMI Cable and working fine. Other one is connected with tv by RCA cable and in this picture moves in frame after every 2-3 hours. Every time i changed the Resolution in STB settings. But again after every 2-3 hours i face the same problem. Picture moves after 1-2 sec. gap . i tried everything. Please note that there is no any magnetic field near STB . i changed RCA cable 3 times. Even try STB on another CRT TV, but problem is same. i there any setting required to solve this problem. Please help me.

Due to voltage variation the display IC may get affected. My best suggestion is, if you have warranty for your STB kindly proceed with the warranty service otherwise go for local service centerr

@ Rajini Karthick and dino29 - Thanx frend for reply.. :) .. but here no variation in voltage. and i face this problem in both HD STB. Both are working with HDMI but make depress when i connected by RCA. And i already tested all resolutions given in STB settings. .... :( . Only today after complaining VD2H service engg. come to my home and change one STB from two. May be it helps me. :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock