Do It Yourself : 17 W Emergency light

giri photog

Reaction score
Dear Folks,
please find the attached snap of my Emergency light that i have assembled with two fused tubes and 2, 6W emergency circuit board. which i brought from electronics spare parts shop for 50 rupee
thanks and regards
gireesh

Main components (tubes are 9w and 11 W)

[attachment=894]

Remove the back cover of CFL tube and remove the Capacitor and starter (this components are not required for emergency light )

[attachment=895]

Hole the back cover of CFL for screw it

[attachment=896]

Attach the 6 Volt 4.5 Ah battery Vertically with clamps

[attachment=897]

Fit the back cover of CFL with NUTS and BOLTS and fit the tubes over the bolted back cover

[attachment=898]

Fix the boards inside the cabin and fix the transformer for charging battery. Connect the switch, RC cable pin Male Female for disconnect the battery ... etc

[attachment=899]

Assemble the cabins

[attachment=900]

After Assembling

[attachment=901]

[attachment=902]

[attachment=903]

Gagan said:
by the way how much time it took bro?

gagan bhai... actually i have planned start this 2 weeks before(finding of cabin, way to fix the tubes...way to fix battery etc..). and the row materials finding and planning taken my maximum time. board assembling stared yesterday night and finished today morning.

One thing I noted in all Giri's work is the neatness with which components are arranged in a cabinet or a box and also very in detail checking of things.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock