Do It Yourself : 17 W Emergency light

Gagan said:
bro you have done really much hard work to make this, are you a technical engineer? :)
Gagan bhai, during my BSc. i was very curious in electronics. while attending my physics classes i didn't studied anything from my college i was sitting every class with circuit board and thinking on it. during my graduation i have done my first hobby circuit. It was Transistor radio cost of 40 rupee. then i have done several hobby circuits, astable circuits, running lights, i himself studied to repair electronics ballasts, i started small scale business to make emergency lamps for my villagers. i have started to make circuit which was using for glowing the 40w fused florescent tube...and done several electronics demo for BEd students.... all these was my time pass i got pocket money during my teenage. after that i hv completed my MSc. in electronics and started to teach students along with this. later i completed my diploma in Industrial safety and started career as EHS incharge.
still im having afinity in electronics.

gireesh

Very nice Giri bhai.
giri photog said:
Gagan said:
bro you have done really much hard work to make this, are you a technical engineer? :)
Gagan bhai, during my BSc. i was very curious in electronics. while attending my physics classes i didn't studied anything from my college i was sitting every class with circuit board and thinking on it. during my graduation i have done my first hobby circuit. It was Transistor radio cost of 40 rupee. then i have done several hobby circuits, astable circuits, running lights, i himself studied to repair electronics ballasts, i started small scale business to make emergency lamps for my villagers. i have started to make circuit which was using for glowing the 40w fused florescent tube...and done several electronics demo for BEd students.... all these was my time pass i got pocket money during my teenage. after that i hv completed my MSc. in electronics and started to teach students along with this. later i completed my diploma in Industrial safety and started career as EHS incharge.
still im having afinity in electronics.

gireesh

Great , Thanks For Sharing This ....we can use fuse CFL By this Circuit ?
What is the out put of 6 watt Circuit ....40 Watt ?:huh

Vikram said:
Great , Thanks For Sharing This ....we can use fuse CFL By this Circuit ?
What is the out put of 6 watt Circuit ....40 Watt ?:huh

yes vikram bhai we can use most of the fused CFL tubes Why because if you closely watch CFL circuit inside the body you can see 4 wires are going towards fluorescent lamp. In that 4 wires 2 of them are main output and rest of the 2 are loop out through the coil inside the tube. some times the tubes may get fused due to physical breakage of coil inside the tube. In that case tubes will not glow further with CFL circuit.

but in an emergency board their are only two independent wires and the circuit doesn't require loop out. (The circuit creates 110 Volt) independently between these two output. that's why we can use fused tubes in this circuits.
at your home you can use fused 40 W tube with electronic choke. take two 10 ohm resistance and connect between two side pins. it will glow. but i cannot give the guaranty of life of the electronic ballast. all these experiments i have done and succeeded.
their is vast differences between 6 W and 40 w. you cannot connect 40 w 4 feet tube with this circuit board. ( For glow a 40 W tube, it needs 1000v at the terminals of the tube for start it . ie, this circuits need to provide 1000 v and it cannot provide 1000v it can only provide 110v instead of 1000)
suppose your tube is 6w then the current will be
P=V*I
6=6*I
then I = 1 A (current - the rate of flow of electrons will be 1 A)
if your tube is 40 w then
P= V*I
40=6*I
I= 6.6A

so a 40 W circuit board current rating is larger than 6 watt
means it needs more current and powerful power transistor for oscillating DC to AC
tell me where i have to elaborate more... i will do it with pleasure

gireesh

vikram Bhai,
no need to assemble the 20w, 40W circuit board because pre-assembled boards are available in the electronics market for reasonable price
for a
6W tube assembled circuit board cost is 50 rupee
20W tube assembled circuit board cost is 90 rupee
40 W tube assembled circuit board cost is 90 rupee
6W and 20 W tubes are working with 6 V supply and 40 W needs 12 V supply.

just connect inputs, outputs, switch, Led, transformer etc.........all are marked in the board... its simple....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock