Do you want supermachi to post in DDF?

Do you want supermachi to post in DDF?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ABCDEFGH said:
Read post #36
Then we can talk

OHH NO I MISSED THE ORIGINAL THINGS HERE.SORRY BRO.I FEEL REALLY VERY VERY SORRY.HE ALSO WANTS A POLL & OPENLY IGNORE A SMOD ?

supermachi said:
What is your plan with me?

You allowed all members to criticise and make laugh
You already asked me to open the poll. I did after you confirmed in public. After that you said I am abusing you.

I closed the poll to not make you hurt. Now you said I closed the poll only because people are voting for your favor.

So I thought keeping the poll open will get more votes for you and you will be happy. So I opened the poll again.

Now what is your problem? If you already accepted for this open poll, why are you shouting?

Sadiq said:
You already asked me to open the poll. I did after you confirmed in public. After that you said I am abusing you.

I closed the poll to not make you hurt. Now you said I closed the poll only because people are voting for your favor.

So I thought keeping the poll open will get more votes for you and you will be happy. So I opened the poll again.

Now what is your problem? If you already accepted for this open poll, why are you shouting?

Please close and delete the thread.

Same Rule Applies to All Members So This Thread is Not Required & Action Can be Taken If Useless Posts/Threads Made

supermachi said:
Please close and delete the thread.

Why bro? You said you are ready for the poll and asked me if I am ready. Members will decide whether they like you posing useless posts. Poll is set for 10 days from yesterday.

Sadiq, are you following rules?

MAINTAIN THE DECORUM
•Any thread that are directly or indirectly discussing a topic that is not in the welfare/decorum of the forum will be immediately deleted and the thread starter will be banned permanently.
•Always STAY ON TOPIC. The name says it all, make sure your reply is related to the topic and would be useful to the readers. Dont go off topic and do not mislead readers.
•We give freedom to speech. You are free to praise/curse any service provider based on your personal expserience. But replies posted on the sole intention of promoting/defaming any service provider is not entertained.
•Freedom to speech also gives you the power to question any member's opinion but the discussion has to be carried in a friendly manner. Personal abuse is not entertained here and would result in a Ban.
•Moderators are volunteers who give their valuable time and hardwork for the welfare of the forum. So show some respect and be kind to them. Abusing or harrassing the team members is not tolerated.
•For any issues/disputes related to any member/moderator contact Admin via email or PM and those issues should not be discussed in public.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock