Discussion Does BARC provides proper ratings?

Does BARC provides proper ratings?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And can anyone explain me how all the English news channels show that they are the no viewed channel?

Tha.RP8 said:
And can anyone explain me how all the English news channels show that they are the no viewed channel?
May be barc meters were not covering English news channels audience.

Chezhiyan said:
That Is Because,Tamilnadu Is The One And Only State In India Of Owning Atleast One TV Set

It Happened Because Of The Previous Government Which Ruled From 2006-2011 Distributed Free Colour Tv Sets To All Ration Card Holders

And Till Now Almost All The Television Sets Working Fine

And In Case Of Hindi Belt States,I Think Viewers Will Give Equal Importance To FTA Channels..That Is Why We Are Having Fta Channels Like Rishtey,Zindagi,Sony Pal,Star Utsav etc..So,It Will Automatically Decreases The Viewership Of Pay Channels Like Colors,Star Plus,Zee Tv,etc

In Case Of Tamilnadu,Their Is Not Like Any Differentiation Like FTA Ch,Pay Ch

Entire People Of TN Having Access To Analogue Connection  Which Is Offering SUN TV Also

All People Watch Atleast  One  Prog From Sun Tv

One good thing if your point is true. Every family in TN can afford electricity for TV and Analogue Cable price.Seems very less BPL card holders in TN. But still I don't agree.

Chezhiyan said:
That Is Because,Tamilnadu Is The One And Only State In India Of Owning Atleast One TV Set

It Happened Because Of The Previous Government Which Ruled From 2006-2011 Distributed Free Colour Tv Sets To All Ration Card Holders

And Till Now Almost All The Television Sets Working Fine

And In Case Of Hindi Belt States,I Think Viewers Will Give Equal Importance To FTA Channels..That Is Why We Are Having Fta Channels Like Rishtey,Zindagi,Sony Pal,Star Utsav etc..So,It Will Automatically Decreases The Viewership Of Pay Channels Like Colors,Star Plus,Zee Tv,etc

In Case Of Tamilnadu,Their Is Not Like Any Differentiation Like FTA Ch,Pay Ch

Entire People Of TN Having Access To Analogue Connection  Which Is Offering SUN TV Also

All People Watch Atleast  One  Prog From Sun Tv

im_dude said:
One good thing if your point is true. Every family in TN can afford electricity for TV and Analogue Cable price.Seems very less BPL card holders in TN. But still I don't agree.

i think we are missing some points
1. if tv sets are increasing then peoples will watch other channels in their region, not only sun tv right?
2. i think in Tamilnadu most of channels were FTA right? then these channels should get good ratings.

im_dude said:

Yes Its True

Every People Afford Cable Tv Since The Cable Tv Distribution Is Taken By The Government
Monthly Subscription Is Only 100Rs

You Can Get All Paid Channels And FTA Channels As Well

But,When Talking About Electricity All Houses Having EB Connection

Except In Some Regions In Western Ghats Village:'(

And Also Recently Our TN Govt Implemented 100 Units Free Electricity For All EB Connection:eek:hya:clap

jayanthkillam said:
i think we are missing some points
1. if tv sets are increasing then peoples will watch other channels in their region, not only sun tv right?
2. i think in Tamilnadu most of channels were FTA right? then these channels should get good ratings.

1.Other Tv Channels Not Offering Good Programs

So,People Still Have To Watch Sun Tv
But,We Should Encourage Zee Tamil For Their Good Programme In Recent Days

2.:no:no

Many Tamil People Not Even Know The Difference Between Pay Channel And FTA Channel

At Present,Most Of The Tamil People Think DD Podhigai Is Only A Free Channel:k

Chezhiyan said:
1.Other Tv Channels Not Offering Good Programs

So,People Still Have To Watch Sun Tv
But,We Should Encourage Zee Tamil For Their Good Programme In Recent Days

2.:no:no

Many Tamil People Not Even Know The Difference Between Pay Channel And FTA Channel

At Present,Most Of The Tamil People Think DD Podhigai Is Only A Free Channel:k
agree with you, yes we have to appreciate zee network channels. they are giving good programs. in my case zee telugu is targeting good audience.
about DD Podhigai only FTA  :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock