Dolly Bindra to play Ratan's sister in Swayamwar

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
EUoef.png

While Ram Kapoor was Rakhi ke bhaiya in Swayamwar season 1, this time we have apni chukbuli Dolly Bindra who will be playing the role of Ratan Rajput's sister on the show helping her choose the right man as her life partner.

And after making a hilarious entry on the elephant, Dolly made the atmosphere quite ghambhir, of course with her looks and with her list of questions for all the contenders of Ratan's dulhe raja. "I am taking my role of Ratan's sister very seriously. All said and done, this is not about me or my life.

This is about a girl's life who is all set to marry one of these guys. Hats off to this brave girl who has the courage to select a groom for herself on a public platform like this! I was very strict on the first meet with the boys. They thought this Dolly as a jolly good fellow but were shocked to see me in a serious avataar," says Dolly on a serious note. She further adds, "Aur jab maine unse sawal poochne shuru kiye hain about their personal and professional life, more than half the contenders ke toh tote hi udd gaye..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock