Done with filthy Indian broadcasting terms of Star Sports

Saurav Ghosh said:
Okay, so this is the reply from Airtel, like I guessed, basically No for both queries.

Now the thing is, I can't activate the South Indian package, at least not in any normal way. So what Optimus bro said can't be done for me :(

http://i.imgur.com/56Lg4VV.png[img]

Just to be clear, I have already activated All Sports HD pack, ₹120 per month one, and it doesn't have Select HD channels. So right now what Mithu said is the only thing left to do, if what he said works then that would be the best plan for me.

And a kind reuqest to mods, please ask members to READ before they post, I really found it annoying to read post #26. I created a topic here asking for help from veterans, and I am duly following whatever mentioned here, don't know exactly how one can't see that.
[/quote]

all sports HD topup ₹120 it has no SSSHD1&2 topup.
all sports HD topup ₹135 has SSSHD1&2 :tup :tup :tup

and kindly edit ur Customer ID

Sai Jai said:
@saurav bro Have you contact south cc :huh ..

Yes bro, called. Asked them to activate the My Sports ₹276 package and the All Sports HD ₹135 package, they have done it too. Now I see all SD sports channels and Select HD channels too, very good. But one thing, they rate isn't ₹276, rather its showing as ₹366, My Sports Standard. I think when they activated the South Indian package my RoI customer ID came in play and the rate converted or something, not sure really, but I am happy anyway, lost all the business channels but will add later. The total package cost is now at ₹501, saved ₹61 per month :D

jqf3w4Y.png

Thanks a lot to all of you, without you guys I am dumb as a baby.

Saurav bro,
South my sports ₹276
Roi My sports ₹366

this is the difference. u activated ROI my sports not South my sports!

Optimus_Prime said:
Saurav bro,
South my sports ₹276
Roi My sports ₹366

this is the difference. u activated ROI my sports not South my sports!

Bro I really don't know all these. I called at the 044 number, whole 35 rupees balance is gone from Airtel mobile itself, and I thought when I am calling a South Indian helpline they would already know that I am talking about the South My Sports itself, besides I specifically mentioned to activate the ₹276 one.

Please bro please bro. Don't say something like that, you helped your best. I am gonna keep the package as it is for a month now, then I will try to change stuffs again.

Saurav Ghosh said:
Please bro please bro. Don't say something like that, you helped your best. I am gonna keep the package as it is for a month now, then I will try to change stuffs again.

Thanx bro :) .. Contact me after 30 days ill help you to change ur package ;) ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock