Breaking Doordarshan closing Analog Transmission

I don't have experience of analog system only information by my parents & grand parents.
So during this system no bills no payments?
It works like FM Radio. For FM you need to plug in earphone in phone and it works. You don't need to pay anything. Same was for analog signal, just plug in antenna inside TV and you are good to go. You will get Limited channels which are available according to region for free.

I was able to see few private channels on terrestrial tv in the initial days. But not sure if it was pure terrestrial or if it was catching local cable analogue signals

I remember i used to have round antenna... Used speakers 🔊 megnet and attached it to antenna and was able to catch all signals of local cable operators and watched for 2 years for free...

Last edited:
I remember i used to have round antenna... Used speakers 🔊 megnet and attached it to antenna and was able to catch all signals of local cable operators and watched for 2 years for free...
I still dont know how magnet interacts with electromagnetic wave which boosts signals

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock