Breaking Doordarshan closing Analog Transmission

No information about the timing of stopping Analog signals in Kerala,after talking with Doordarshan Kochi officials.

For india cricket telecasting rights, star sports getting for1000 cr and they earned this amount with in ads telecast. but if our indian government spend this amount and telecast in DD Chanles then surely dd populared and get back those amount in ads itself. They not ready to develop India channels AND all the services available in private company with huge cost....like BSNL...

Though DD SD channel category.video quality very worst compare than free private sd channels.

Government should bought all telacasting rights and show it dd channels then here there is no need of private channels with huge cost..

In foreign, paid channels not showing adds. But india , paid channel getting amount through ads and customer subscription.

For india cricket telecasting rights, star sports getting for1000 cr and they earned this amount with in ads telecast. but if our indian government spend this amount and telecast in DD Chanles then surely dd populared and get back those amount in ads itself. They not ready to develop India channels AND all the services available in private company with huge cost....like BSNL...

Though DD SD channel category.video quality very worst compare than free private sd channels.

Government should bought all telacasting rights and show it dd channels then here there is no need of private channels with huge cost..

In foreign, paid channels not showing adds. But india , paid channel getting amount through ads and customer subscription.

A case in point, many countries have two state owned broadcasters - one run by government and the other as an Independent Commercial broadcaster. Example, in Great Britain, BBC is the state owned public broadcaster, while ITV, the commercial broadcaster is governed by a government regulatory body called the Independent Television Authority or ITA. They both run on terrestrial system.

I think changes should be made in the Broadcasting bill so that a commercial broadcaster on the lines of ITV can be established in our country.

I don't have experience of analog system only information by my parents & grand parents.
So during this system no bills no payments?

I don't have experience of analog system only information by my parents & grand parents.
Analog system which provided by DD, only needed to install a Terestial Antenna and a receiver, formaly known as booster, which had to tuned like FM Radio to get channels.

Depends on what you are implying. For analogue cable you had to pay to your cable operators. For government run Doordarshan. You would be required to buy some antenna which would've permanently given you access to state run channels like DD, DD2, DD News and your regional DD channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock