Good News Doordarshan Logo Contest - News & Updates

Please tell me you were being sarcastic
Are yar... this is my choice. I don't like any logo from these but If I need to select from these logos then I will select 4th one. Different peoples different choices bro.

Frankly speaking, please nobody should get anger on me, I like none logos out of these fives. All logo looks like so unprofessional. A national level popular brand like DD should not deserve these types of bogus logos. I doubt, they just received 10-12 logos only. Totally disappointed seeing these kind of "EXTRAORDINARY" logos!!! :angry2::damn::wall:

Last edited:
The selected logo should have had some Indian look to it, you know some kind of Indian traditional design.

PIeJXYU.jpg

nlsrHPf.jpg

CaLfbIl.jpg

52qZxy5.jpg

QVUfLBL.jpg

I would not even pay 100 rupees for those shortlisted designs; this is absolute mockery of creativity. The pigeon thing!? Seriously!? stock image from google and some text in powerpoint!? That's a logo that won 1 lak?!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock