Doubt regarding ala carte/ HD access packs

• Thread starter PRK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 3,113
Can this add on be activated with ultra sd annual base pack?

rtz2042 said:
Can this add on be activated with ultra sd annual base pack?

If you are interested in Ultra pack :hd Access fee is more beneficial to you. You will get 60+ :hd Channels ...:tup & sometimes there is a chance to get :hs Access fee @ 99 rs for 3 months...;)

Actually my brother has tata sky and he has recharged with Annual Ultra sd pack. How to avail 3 months hd access fee for Rs.99 bro? Please elaborate..

rtz2042 said:
Actually my brother has tata sky and he has recharged with Annual Ultra sd pack. How to avail 3 months hd access fee for Rs.99 bro? Please elaborate..

Bhaiya actually itz not ordinary plan for all customer's .. When ull get this offer means Scenario: If you take Jsat offer of HD Acess fee for 1/month means at 30th day you call to cc for deact. this offer at that time cc will give this offer for you rs. 99/m .. Sometime you will also get a call from them for reveal this offer once ur jsat offer nearing to end means .. So conclusion this not a oridinary plan for all .. Edited

rtz2042 said:

Bro, tell your brother to call cc and just ask them about :hd Access fee charges, they will say it is 175 pm. Tell them it's very high amount, after hearing this CC may offer him the 99 offer...:)

Saj 007 said:
Bro, tell your brother to call cc and just ask them about :hd Access fee charges, they will say it is 175 pm. Tell them it's very high amount, after hearing this CC may offer him the 99 offer...:)

oh thanx for the info bro :) .. I dont know this way :shy .. Sorry @ritesh bhaiya :shy ..

Sai Laxman said:
oh thanx for the info bro :) .. I dont know this way :shy .. Sorry @ritesh bhaiya :shy ..

Bro it's just a possibility, because now they are giving 99 offer for all customers. By doing this his brother can also a chance to get this offer...:tup

Saj 007 said:
Bro it's just a possibility, because now they are giving 99 offer for all customers. By doing this his brother can also a chance to get this offer...:tup

are they giving 99/month or 99/3months.

Xprkx said:
are they giving 99/month or 99/3months.

They will activate this offer for 3 months & it will be 99 rs per month...:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock