DreamDTH 2nd Birthday on 3rd November !!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 66
  • Views: Views 5,228
Status
Not open for further replies.
chaitu7 said:
I have a Suggestion.....
Is it possible to Start a New Service.....
I have an Idea..i.e.., if it is Good to start a Wishlist named WishDTH
in that there will the people who cannot afford to buy a DTH..by this all the members of our Dreamdth will provide some contribution..and make his/her wish to become true..
Provided only SD connection..

Thanks.........i don't know whether this service is already there..if yes then sorry..

You can post a topic about it and members may start joining you if they like the idea. :tup

Already we are contributing by giving support in dth and satellites for free of cost.

Bapun Raz said:
chaitu7 said:
I have a Suggestion.....
Is it possible to Start a New Service.....
I have an Idea..i.e.., if it is Good to start a Wishlist named WishDTH
in that there will the people who cannot afford to buy a DTH..by this all the members of our Dreamdth will provide some contribution..and make his/her wish to become true..
Provided only SD connection..

Thanks.........i don't know whether this service is already there..if yes then sorry..

You can post a topic about it and members may start joining you if they like the idea. :tup

Already we are contributing by giving support in dth and satellites for free of cost.

Already we are servicing

Glad to see many members wishes. Hope we will get success everytime and the site will be up for long time. :hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock