Good News Here's 13 Reasons to Love DreamDTH 🎉 🥳

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 57
  • Views: Views 4,536
Congratulations to the entire Team Members, Moderators and Admins of The Mighty DDF Family for Completing 13 Glorious Years of Hard Work, Dedication and Strength 👏👏

RLVXgt4.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations to the team of Dreamdth for completing 13 Glorious years since it's launch . Firstly thank you @Bapun sir , @mmadhankumar sir , @Siva sir and others for the creation. Thought I joined only 6 months ago during a search for Tata Play offer but never had I imagined that I'll find a family here . I have got a chance to learn and explore a lot of new areas in my life which I couldn't in the past years . To interact with members and learn a lot new things is special for me. Also moderation is a really tough job and @Abhinav sir , @Sushruth.V.H. sir , @Deepu Darling sir and others have really worked hard to keep the website up to date on every Margin . Also @JollyLNB bro and @Esmail bro have contributed immensely to the forum .

Looking forward to celebrate silver and golden Jubilee days with the forum .

Cheers 👍🏻🎂✨💯

Forget to mention about my best buddy, @Vadirocks bro , sir ji tussi great Ho ( You're a rockstar man ) and @Shiv Verma bhai , you too 👍🏻👏

Last edited:
I have said what I wanted to say in the cover image, so I didn’t want to farm reactions by posting again. But I feel that I should convey my thanks to the ‘founding father’ of DreamDTH, @Bapun sir, for encouraging me and everyone to perform at their best and be mindful of what to share and not to share.

I would also like to thank @mmadhankumar and @Siva anna for being such wonderful admins of both the forum and the news section, and the entire staff including @Abhinav, @Basil, @Sushruth.V.H., @Deepu Darling, @PowerStar and @sumitroy (plus @Esmail and @marvel44 a.k.a. Saichaitanya) for doing what they do, as well as previous ones like @Gssran, @shawl_who, @Sagar and @Rushil.

In addition I am thankful for having interacted with some of our brightest minds and experts when it comes to the TV industry or satellite tracking, with a special mention to @Vadirocks and @SarfaRaZ for their relentless work in breaking the latest news in the DTH and TV businesses. I could go on, but I am grateful for every person on this forum who has made it better and authoritative every day. Here’s to a happy teenage life, DreamDTH! :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock