DreamDTH Forum Members Promotions - 2012 to 2017

• Thread starter Thread starter mystic
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,936
  • Views Views: Views 79,295
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohya:ohya:ohya:ohya:ohya

thanks to all the seniors for keeping faith in me n promoting me ;););)

i joined in late december 2014 n since then I was banned three times for my extremely bad behavior, rude nature n baseless logic n assumptions. :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

i m trying to improve myself :tup:tup:tup

special thanks to sadiq anna who always helped me n also told me where i was wrong n where i need to improve. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

thanks to bapun sirji , vikram sirji. gssran sirji, shawl_who bro, mmadhankumar bro :hs:hs:hs:hs:hs
n vicky bro :luv:luv:luv

n extremely sorry to those with whom i have had bad arguments :(:(:(

Prateek Marwadi said:
:ohya:ohya:ohya:ohya:ohya

thanks to all the seniors for keeping faith in me n promoting me ;););)

i joined in late december 2014 n since then I was banned three times for my extremely bad behavior, rude nature n baseless logic n assumptions. :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

i m trying to improve myself :tup:tup:tup

special thanks to sadiq anna who always helped me n also told me where i was wrong n where i need to improve. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

thanks to bapun sirji , vikram sirji. gssran sirji, shawl_who bro, mmadhankumar bro :hs:hs:hs:hs:hs
n vicky bro :luv:luv:luv

n extremely sorry to those with whom i have had bad arguments :(:(:(

congratulation bro
And good work

Thanks to Bapun Bro, Shawl Bro, Vicky Bro, Sadiq Bro, Vikram bro, Gssran Bro & all senior members who's names i forget it.. :tup :c :c

Congrats to all members who also got promoted to Dream Star & Dream Shine..:tup :clap :ohya

Hello Members

We are back with the next set of promotions. We are pleased to announce that the following members are promoted to the respective tags as given below.

SHINE: jay vithlani, ABCDEFGH, channellover, jdrocks, RS SENTHIL KUMAR, mohankarthickeyan, MAHI, Bishnu15, vikash 6827, ratedr, Duke, ayanc99, sagar.patnaik, harshbardhan, GODMAN

STAR: Adithya Vikram, wewake, ilikered

EXPERT: Prashant Kumar, Sajee, jayanji

Congratulations to all and Keep up the Good work... :clap:clap:clap
Those who dont find their names in the list, dont lose heart... this is not the last promotion thread.... you might find your name in the next thread... Keep the good work going... :tup:tup

Thanks
DDF Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom