DreamDTH Forum Members Promotions - 2012 to 2017

• Thread starter mystic
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,936
  • Views: Views 78,539
Status
Not open for further replies.
grazie_gif_thanks_glitter_42.gif

Very Special Thank You to Bapun Raz Bro & mmadhankumar Bro & Sadiq Bro & Vikram Bro & Shawl_who Bro & Deep.S Bro For Promoting My DDF Friends :clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup:eek:hya:eek:hya:hs:hs:win:win:wlcm:wlcm

&

Congratulation_Colour.gif

Congratulations to Sajee Bro & Akash Modi Bro & Sarkar Bro & Prashanta Bro & SarfaRaZ Bro & Dileep kumar Bro & dinesh jain Bro & Harry.S Bro & DAVINDER THAKUR 4K Bro & adithya Bro & Prateek Marwadi Bro & vinit Bro & acmedigitals Bro & Anup Tiwari Bro & syam Bro & dinesh19 Bro & sudheep Bro & DXer Bro :):););):clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup:eek:hya:eek:hya:hs:hs:win:win:wlcm:wlcm

Admin / MODs may I know the criteria on which they arr promoted....even i am also willing to contribute if any special qualification required.....[emoji5] [emoji5] [emoji5] [emoji5] [emoji5]

The team will decide on promoting the members based on their contribution to the forum as and when it is needed. So keep continue contributing more and be informative and helpful to the forum and members. You will also get promotion anytime.

Satya_3000 said:
Admin / MODs may I know the criteria on which they arr promoted....even i am also willing to contribute if any special qualification required.....[emoji5] [emoji5] [emoji5] [emoji5] [emoji5]

only thing required is patience...!! you'll be promoted soon with other members... don't be sad... keep up the good work :) Keep Smiling

Ok...thanks for the update......wishing all the best to the newly promoted members .....congrats friends...

Thank u Bapun bro.... and congratulation o all promotrd star and shine members :)

:clap:clap:clap:clap
:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock