DreamDTH Forum Members Promotions - 2012 to 2017

• Thread starter mystic
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,936
  • Views: Views 77,434
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sai Laxman said:
So you expected previously or early itself :huh ..

I think there's nothing wrong if someone is expecting a tag for himself.

wewake said:
I think there's nothing wrong if someone is expecting a tag for himself.

Did I used the word "wrong" in my comment the post you have quoted :huh .. Conversation with members is probhited here :huh ..

Gssran said:
where he said that you said it's Wrong ?

He said nothing wrong in expecting tag .. So i asked where i used the word wrong .. Actually i didnt asked anything wrong just asked did you expected the tag in previous and early promotions .. But wewake bro gave reply of in the manner i said expecting tag is wrong means .. Actually not like that i didnt meant that .. Just asked alok as a friendly manner ..

Sai Laxman said:
He said nothing wrong in expecting tag .. So i asked where i used the word wrong .. Actually i didnt asked anything wrong just asked did you expected the tag in previous and early promotions .. But wewake bro gave reply of in the manner i said expecting tag is wrong means .. Actually not like that i didnt meant that ..

Look what I said- "there's nothing wrong"

means if someone is expecting a tag then it's not against forum rules.

If someone is expecting wants to a billionaire then it's not wrong because it's someone's own wish, own goal.

btw I don't want to make it more complex. leave here. let's contribute towards forum's peace

I don't know why Sai makes wrong meaning of many members post. Actually taking things negatively of simple things is not good. It creates fight many times.

Conversations between members are not prohibited here but when team members interfering in between try to be polite because they are not offending you but trying to solve the confusions.

I personally take members into team by understanding their maturity level, so hopefully they won't be doing any silly things or making the forum upside down.

Hope this post won't be taken negatively and makes anyone upset because of me. As an admin i want to keep the forum peaceful so making this reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock