• Thread starter mystic
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,936
  • Views: Views 76,152
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks To All My Friends :k:tup

Hi all

We are pleased to announce the list of members promoted as Stars and Shines.

Sajee, Sarkar, Prashanta, SarfaRaZ, Dileep kumar, dinesh jain, Harry.S and DAVINDER THAKUR 4K have promoted as Dream Star.

adithya, Prateek Marwadi, vinit, acmedigitals, Anup Tiwari, syam, dinesh19, sudheep and DXer have got their first promotion as Dream Shine.

Congratulations to all and Keep up the Good work... :tup :clap

Those who dont find their names in the list, dont lose heart, more promotions coming on the way.. you might find your name in the next thread in coming days... :k

Thank you
DDF Team

Thank You ..... :luv &

Congrats to All PROMOTED STARS & SHINES :tup :clap

Congratulations to All My New Shine & Star Brothers :)

Also Congratulations To All My Promoted Friends Sajee, Akash Modi, Sarkar, Prashanta, Dileep kumar, dinesh jain, Harry.S and DAVINDER THAKUR 4K ,adithya, Prateek Marwadi, vinit, acmedigitals, Anup Tiwari, syam, dinesh19, sudheep and DXer :tup:clap:clap nd Keep up your Good Work In DDF :K:TUP:hs

congratulations for all d promoted members... looking fwd to same intensity of contribution from all :tup :eek:hya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock