DreamDTH Forum Team Changes - 2012 to 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,474
  • Views Views: Views 52,711
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Important Team Changes - Rushil.D new moderator, 2 SMODS left

I like this light hearted discussion. Thats the strength of our forum. 3 Cheers to DDF ! It feels great pleasure to be a part of this family. It also feels great pain to be banned by Shawl bro for my misbehaviour. Sorry for that. But anyway I am happy to be a part of this forum. In the coming days I would like to make more constructive contribution in this forum.

Bishnu15 said:
I like this light hearted discussion. Thats the strength of our forum. 3 Cheers to DDF ! It feels great pleasure to be a part of this family. It also feels great pain to be banned by Shawl bro for my misbehaviour. Sorry for that. But anyway I am happy to be a part of this forum. In the coming days I would like to make more constructive contribution in this forum.

bro, but now u r behaving well, so no need of any banning... :tup:hello

So Supermachi Should Now Change the Thread Title

Bishnu15 said:

u n me r same bro. we both were banned many times :nj:nj:nj:nj:nj
but to b very honest i like ur nature.

In the coming days I would like to make more constructive contribution in this forum.

but for that u have to stop dancing to the tunes of sun direct.

heartly welcome back Gssran & mmadhankumar bros as SMODs :tup

Deepu Darling said:
heartly welcome back Gssran & mmadhankumar bros as SMODs :tup

Hi Guys

A quick official explanation to all...

Myself and Gssran bro were removed from the team and it was for real. Later we talked about it via whatsapp and decided to call it off. The exclusive recording of the whatsapp conversation between us is provided below. It is supposed to be top secret but i thought you all needed a clear explanation of whats the truth, so sharing it here. Hit the play button to listen to it.

Direct Link: Whatsapp - Important by mmadhankumar - Hear the world’s sounds

Or play it from here:

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/198731469&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true"></iframe>

Important Team Changes - Rushil.D new moderator, 2 SMODS left

I hope all members will understand better after Madhan bro's post.

Gssran said:
what about replacing Bapun with Supermachi,[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]
If any one have thoughts to replace Bapun please tell now its time to express to be frank even I am ready to replace him

Just kidding

[emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji11] [emoji11]

Can any1 hear talking ?? I hear music !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom