DDF Exclusive What's new on DDF v2.1 - Feature tour | Welcome to 2019!

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 88
  • Views: Views 5,927
Status
Not open for further replies.
None were removed, none were readded. Infact i haven't touched that area. It is your web browser cache causing such headaches for you. Try doing basic tweaks (or cache clearling in simplified words) before complaining, that saves your and our time too.

If won't resolved: Do a few refresh including hard refresh of this page: Smilies

Emoji's which are readded are the device supported emoji's. If your device don't have a supported emoji, ddf smiley editor won't show that emoji at all. Also why we don't show any emoji on smiley list page.
There is still a problem with the angry emoji. The smilies list on the Help page shows the proper red emoji (.), but when I type :angry: I get this.
1f620.png

Yes in Smiley list Blush smiley shows.. In typing box its shows no results found

There is still a problem with the angry emoji. The smilies list on the Help page shows the proper red emoji (.), but when I type :angry: I get this.
1f620.png
Yes in Smiley list Blush smiley shows.. In typing box its shows no results found
Apologies. I thought they were not showing on smilies page.

The issue was new emoji system had same emoji code as our old smilies as a result it was conflicting between each other.

As a workaround i made :angry: smiley as :angry2:

Now angry smiley will show up on editor and work with new code.

Other smilies also fixed same way. Let me know if any other smilies still not showing up.

Apologies. I thought they were not showing on smilies page.

Bhai, ab kya rulaoge (no need to apology) bhai,

We all are in One satter, sharing lots quality requirements, issues, technics, etc. etc.

All credit goes to you bhai..

We know you working hard better experience of Members.

So don't feel anything we say about. We love you bhai... (y)🙏

Great Work @Bapun Raz Bro,
A lot Of great things are added. Nice Presentation @Sagar bro.

Especially the table & emoji function.:love:
This Reaction function is just cherry on the cake.:D

Thanks to the whole DDF team for this awesome gift. Sure it feels wonderful than ever before to go through DDF.

Great Work @Bapun Raz Bro,
A lot Of great things are added. Nice Presentation @Sagar bro.

Especially the table & emoji function.:love:
This Reaction function is just cherry on the cake.:D

Thanks to the whole DDF team for this awesome gift. Sure it feels wonderful than ever before to go through DDF.
I Personally really missed you @Shantanu bro.

Great work @Bapun Raz bro specially I love the reaction score. It's awesome bro...Congrats....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock