DreamDTH forums changelog - 2012 to 2017

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,334
  • Views Views: Views 52,886
Status
Not open for further replies.
RK2 said:
in previouse there are option to view upto 150 threads now....there is no option in this version....plz fix admin guys...... :sp :sp

passion man , this is not making of?2 minute??Maggie nuddels :p? :lol?
i think we given time to their work best. ?? :)

?they work to?step by step.... ? :hs :hs

?i also tell u in general chat thread. ( lollipop to marshmallow. ) ? :P? :hello

jay?vithlani said:

?i also tell u in general chat thread. ( lollipop to marshmallow. ) ? :P? :hello

?? ?? ?? ?many question mark in reply. ?:(

jay vithlani said:

Actually its now easier to use this Forum via Tapatalk[emoji2]

Today net data loss high in full version :-/ ..

first of all remember this is the default UI of the new software version.. not the permanent UI.. it can change, in course of time... and the old UI that you all asking for is the UI of old version, which is no longer developed and supported.. its not safe and appropriate to stay in a dead version.. so please?stop complaining about UI...?

moreover that old UI is not built in a day.. it was after so many edits and tweaks by many contributors over the years.. now dont expect the same UI to be recreated in a day.. we dont do magic, unfortunately..

and regarding availability of various other features, i would appreciate if you could show some patience to allow us work on them.. we are absolutely normal?humans with the similar life everyone has.. we have to take care of that as well..

rather than complaining about missing features and UI, it will be helpful if you could spot any errors/bugs in the available content so we can attend them.. all these days, you were comfortably enjoying in a well built home.. now we decide to renovate it, so?please spare time and help us rebuild it again..

thanks in advance,?for your cooperation...

shawl_who said:
pls revert to earlier s/w....

So you don't want ddf to receive any more security patches and stay unprotected and unsupported.. :skd:skd

shawl_who said:
old is gold.

New is platinum.. days of gold is over.. its now the era of platinum... [emoji12] [emoji12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom