DreamDTH forums changelog - 2012 to 2017

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,334
  • Views Views: Views 52,887
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on front page...shows only 10 lines... thats d most imp part.

Eatlier it was 150.

Pls modify...if it cud be done... nation wants answer :P

Or ill keep on saying... Old is Gold :P

Friends,How To Hide The 'Last Visit' And Time Spent Online???

Please Help Me Friends.....

The question mark in between words on posts have been solved now. Members can confirm.

Chezhiyan said:
Friends,How To Hide The 'Last Visit' And Time Spent Online???

Please Help Me Friends.....

Chezhiyan, your status is already set to hidden. It will show other users as hidden.

Thanks Bapun Raz bro :clap :clap :luv :luv :tup :tup ,i have checked my rdtv channel list thread,now ? mark not working,once again thanks

http://dreamdth.com/Thread-DDF-Exclusive-Reliance-Digital-TV-Channel-List-Updated-on-28-05-2016

We will be fixing all the bugs as soon as we can do. Some features might be replaced with relative ones or removed but in addition to it many new features will also come. The update was due from last 2 years and finally we did it to make the forum safe and secure.

About theme, we will try our best to make it similar/even better to our old theme. Exactly same is not possible as old one was coded 5-6 years ago and now some the coding standards have not been supported or improved.

Mobile functionality is in our priority and will be enabled soon. We are also normal human as madhan bro said. So give us some time, we will do one at a time only, once that is completed we will look into the other.

Thanks to all members for the support. Keep sharing, because sharing is caring.

Not only posts but also member profiles can be reported now. If any member troubling or abusing you, feel free to hit the report button under that member's profile and give proper reason during reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom